Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Strange request - Is there anyone around Garland who could pick up a dog for me today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bump

Comment

Sent you a PM

Comment

Well, several members stepped up and offered to help but we weren't able to get anything done before 6 o'clock. I guess I will have to take them at their word that they will hold him through the night.

I know it's just a dog but if you could spare a little prayer tonight I'd ask that you send one up for "Moe" that the ol' boy makes it through the night. I'll update everyone tomorrow.

Thanks again to all those that offered to help or showed interest.

Comment

keep us posted, I live in Mesquite but work till 6pm

Comment

I have bolt cutters...

Comment

Dang, I would have done it. He could have even stayed here tonight. I'm just seeing this.

Keep us posted.

Comment

Just seeing this. Please keep us posted. I'll send a prayer up for a safe night for the pooch. Hate to see a lab not make it.

Comment

Crap I am sorry I didn't see this earlier

I can pick him up first thing if you need

Comment

wish I was closer to help you out man. Good for you for stepping up and saving him. keep us updated

Comment

Man I work in garland but was out of town for a funeral. I can help tomorrow if needed. 214 901 eight three 15.

Comment

I really do appreciate everyone stepping up to help out, and if things go south again I might actually have to take someone up on it.

Just an FYI this dog is going to be available for adoption since I can't keep him. I just hated to see a good dog put down.

Comment

bump

Comment

Originally posted by BQ93 View Post
                            I really do appreciate everyone stepping up to help out, and if things go south again I might actually have to take someone up on it.

Just an FYI this dog is going to be available for adoption since I can't keep him. I just hated to see a good dog put down.
                            .... Prayer up for the pup. Keep us posted this AM.

Comment

I wish I would have seen this sooner. Any updates?

Comment

They don't open till 10, but I'll sure let you know. Thanks again.

Comment

Working...
                                X