Form 4 Wait

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 35remington View Post
    Oh no. You have fallen into the FBI background check black hole.

https://www.ar15.com/forums/Armory/-...ERS/17-485816/

I just called, and that’s exactly what she told me, waiting on FBI background check. Oh boy.......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 35remington View Post
      Oh no. You have fallen into the FBI background check black hole.

https://www.ar15.com/forums/Armory/-...ERS/17-485816/
      hopefully not... but maybe. The process as I understand it is that all forms go through this FBI background check status as the last step before being approved. Sure, many get hung up in this status for various reasons, but not all do. 18 days kinda seems like a lot, but maybe not? I have an easy way to get out of the black hole if needed.

Comment

Originally posted by duckmanep View Post
        I have an easy way to get out of the black hole if needed.

Do tell!!!

Comment

Thinking you should have it by now.

Comment

Sent in as individual on 12-13-17 received stamp on 7-3-18

Comment

Got 2 Form 1s back today. Filed both with Silencecshop on Feb 27th. Approved July 3rd. Paperwork and envelope were nicer than past ones. Single responsible person on trust.

Comment

Picked my can up last week. Check cashed 12-14-17, Form 4 approved 6-25-18, dealer received the stamp on 7-6-18.

Form 4 Trust

Comment

Been waiting on mine since June 2017...getting frustrated.

Comment

Dang. My form 4 trust went pending July 3 last year. Got the stamp the last week of March.

Comment

Originally posted by savin yours View Post
                      Do tell!!!

I can cancel my F4 and get it on a F3. I am a dealer now. Would take about a month to do.

Comment

Originally posted by TxMedic View Post
                        Been waiting on mine since June 2017...getting frustrated.
                        Have you (and you, krisw) called the ATF? Just have your serial number ready. They lost my paperwork on my second suppressor back in 2015. It shouldn’t be taking that long...

Comment

I got mine back in right at 8 months. July 2017-March 2018. That was the avg for the time period I believe. I’m hoping to get lucky on my sbr though. I really want to shoot something with it during hunting season. It went pending April 12 I think.

Comment

Originally posted by krisw View Post
                            I got mine back in right at 8 months. July 2017-March 2018. That was the avg for the time period I believe. I’m hoping to get lucky on my sbr though. I really want to shoot something with it during hunting season. It went pending April 12 I think.
                            Gotcha. I misread your post. Yeah, it seems like the times are getting much shorter. My latest Form 1 took ~4mos. So yours should come in within a month if there’s no hiccups.

Comment

I have a feeling this SiCo promo is going to make quite a wave in wait times. Just about every Omega, Hybrid & Chimera in existence was sold over the last month. Two F4's for each sale going out over the next few months.

Comment

Originally posted by duckmanep View Post
                                I have a feeling this SiCo promo is going to make quite a wave in wait times. Just about every Omega, Hybrid & Chimera in existence was sold over the last month. Two F4's for each sale going out over the next few months.
                                True!
                                I went with the Omega and 45K

Comment

Working...
                                X