Lets see your biggest east texas public buck on cam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lets see your biggest east texas public buck on cam

I wish I would have got more of him but this was taken back in January before my camera went under due to all the flooding this spring. I wasn't able to get back in this area until August because roads were closed and washed out. The camera was wasted but luckily the SD card was still good.

Guess this should have been in the game management section if mod wants to move it. Just noticed the rest of the title on that section.

Comment

Good looking buck there! Nice big 8 frame Hopefully he stuck around for ya.

Comment

I have 3 cameras up in the area and I'll be back out there Saturday so hopefully I'll see him around!

Comment

east Texas.... Panola county

Comment

Not public though

Comment

There are no big bucks on public land that would be like finding a big foot on public land.

Comment

Originally posted by HotRod Hunter View Post
                There are no big bucks on public land that would be like finding a big foot on public land.
                Looks like you found big foot in your avatar

But seriously, I agree. Especially in ETX. These TC pics are clearly from private land.

Comment

I got one to go here that's dang straight public land, but cant get it to load. if somebody wants to message me ill text it to em....

Comment

Working...
                  X