"el chapo" trial

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
    I'm sure there were bribes with both parties, and other countries as well. The fact that anyone is surprised by this is kinda unnerving. As mentioned, he was allowed to be who he is, simply because he was extremely profitable. He's probably drank a few glasses of whiskey with Bush, smoked some cigars with Obama, and had a few nice dinners with Hillary. El Chapo isn't any more crooked or corrupt than our own politicians, and probably has twice as much honor. I don't think some of you truly understand who he is.
    He never kept a low profile, because he didn't need to. He wasn't worried about a thing, probably still isn't. With his money, an El Chapo clone will probably do the time, while he jet sets around the world.
    There's another El Chapo in waiting anyway, who will evolve, and be bigger.
    End the war on drugs if you want to get rid of these kingpins.

Preaching to the choir here captain..
    If you think I'm one of those that is in the dark about how crooked and corrupt our politicians are you obviously havent read many of my political posts.... A barrel of snakes has nothing on the bottom feeders in DC..
    Politicians at many levels are getting rich with "dirty money" and have been for years.. It's obvious to anyone with half a brain..
    I was just hoping that now we have something concrete enough to lock a few of them up and no I don't care what political party they come. Some from both sides would be fine..

Comment

Working...
    X