Water totes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Water totes

I have quite a few 275 gal Totes I was able to get from my work. They had Concrete cure in them originally, anyone know what a good method of cleaning them out would be. Don't want to be poisoning the deer. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Car wash and pressure wash them with the valve open

Comment

Flush with water

Comment

Tooth brush, 4' dowel rod and duct tape. Scrub every inch.....or just flush with water like everybody else said.

Comment

They should be properly disposed of, there is no safe repurposing of a certified IBC tote. A division of my company disposes of thousands of these a year. PM me your address and I will see if I can get them to do the job for you at a discounted rate. " or just flush with water like everybody else."

Comment

Cool, Water flush it is

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

You might fill with water and put some pool shock in them to flush. Seems like that’s what we did or maybe we used granular chlorine.

Comment

Don't clean them in your driveway otherwise your wife might start complaining that it stained the driveway where you rinsed them out. How do I know this you may ask? WellI got home from work after being gone for 2 days and the first thing mine did was yell able the unrecognizable white stain in the drain from the glycerine I rinsed out of my new containers.

I think she even making me sleep on the couch tonight.

Comment

Working...
                X