Quietest bow hunting jacket?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quietest bow hunting jacket?

Who makes a warm ultra quiet jacket? All my jackets with the windshear/windproof liner are unbelievably loud on still quiet mornings. Need something new.

first lite woodbury or sanctuary, sanctuary is a little overkill for Texas.

Comment

Originally posted by adam_p View Post
      first lite woodbury or sanctuary, sanctuary is a little overkill for Texas.
      x2 woodbury

Comment

Sitka Stratus or Fanatic gear is quiet and will keep you warm

Comment

anything wool.

Comment

Sitka Stratus. You can not feel any wind come through the jacket at all

Comment

Fleece.....I like Predator Fleece as it keeps getting quieter.....

Comment

Another vote for the first lite woodbury. Love mine. And I am very picky about clothing noise. I would rather be cold than hunt in something that is going to make noise in the moment of truth.

Comment

Pretty good sale going on right now at First Lite also. Woodbury is 50% off.
                  Last edited by El General; 11-20-2018, 01:17 PM.

Comment

The Woodbury rocks for sitting still and is incredibly quiet. Even has a nfity port in the back to run your treestand harness through so you don't have it over the jacket compressing the insulation.

You'll spontaneously combust as soon as you move though lol

The Kuiu Kenai is an awesome jacket too, really light and quiet, great insulation but not so great at blocking wind

Comment

Originally posted by mission_shooter View Post
                      Sitka Stratus. You can not feel any wind come through the jacket at all
                      X2

Comment

This TBH fleece I just got is going to make a killer ground blind jacket. Very warm and very very quiet!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Codie View Post
                          Sitka Stratus or Fanatic gear is quiet and will keep you warm
                          x2 on Sitka Stratus. Quiet, not bulky and blocks wind like a champ. Very good bowhunting jacket.

Comment

Originally posted by El General View Post
                            Pretty good sale going on right now at First Lite also. Woodbury is 50% off.
                            No experience with it yet but picked one up from the sale this morning at a heck of a price. just have to deal with their site crashing.

Comment

cabelas wooltimate fleece

Comment

Working...
                              X