No announcement yet.

Tread harder, daddy! MAGA fanbois, come defend your 2A-trampling president

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He says he doesn’t like them. He didn’t say “I don’t like them but whether or not he had one changes nothing”.

When the bumpstock issue came about, he basically said I don’t like them. Now we have a ban on them. When we allow politicians to legislate against something they don’t like, and yes Trump is a politician, bad things happen. He’s done a lot of good so far, but his legislation around the 2A gets an F from me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Lol... so you would have Hillary win and not have a gun to even put a silencer on? Gotcha....

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
        Lol... so you would have Hillary win and not have a gun to even put a silencer on? Gotcha....

Nobody is saying that! Just want someone like Dan Crenshaw in there. Universal Basic Income in the form of everyone gets an FAL-308 with a suppressor [emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by HighwayHunter View Post
          Nobody is saying that! Just want someone like Dan Crenshaw in there. Universal Basic Income in the form of everyone gets an FAL-308 with a suppressor [emoji23]

Lmao... where do I sign up?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by HighwayHunter View Post

Dan Crenshaw is currently taking a big dump on the Constitution with his support of the TAPS Act.

Comment

Originally posted by MassMan View Post
              Dan Crenshaw is currently taking a big dump on the Constitution with his support of the TAPS Act.

What is the TAPS act. Sounds like listening in on people

Comment

But the TAPS Act, first introduced in January, would take law enforcement screenings to a whole new level. It would create a national threat assessment of children and adults.

In the course of six months the Threat Assessment, Prevention and Safety (TAPS) Act (H.R. 838) has seen support of the bill grow to nearly 80 Congress members.

Hmmmm, sure sounds a lot more damaging to the 2A than some goofy bump stocks.

Comment

The TAPS Act:

• Will identify a behavioral threat assessment and management process that can be adapted and used across the nation while recognizing the unique needs of different communities

• Will provide States the training, resources, and support needed to stand up community-based, multidisciplinary behavioral threat assessment and management units

• Recognizes that the behavioral threat assessment and management concept should become part of the culture and fabric of contemporary law enforcement

• Urges that this is a matter of national security – if we act now and work together, we can save lives

Comment

How is Crenshaw for this?

Comment

Welp this is a first for me. I do not approve of cops deciding who should or shouldn’t have guns. *goes back to drawing board of retard politicians*

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                        How is Crenshaw for this?
                        Crenshaw is one of the sponsors.

US Congress HR838 2019-2020 To develop a national strategy to prevent targeted violence through behavioral threat assessment and management and for other purposes

Comment

yawn...so Trump Jr was quoted that dad was all for the Hearing Protection Act, but now doesn't like them?? Hmmmm???

I don't think he really heard the question...willing to wager this will become a non-issue for Trump, the whitehouse & gun owners. Your hearing is obviously WAY better than mine, but I did shoot a lot of shotguns with no ear plugs as a youngster.

President Donald Trump expressed a unfavorable opinion about firearm suppressors on Monday in light of the Virginia Beach shooting.

Relax, your cans are going to be just fine.

Your hatred for Trump will however continue until 2024...sorry.
                          Last edited by Artos; 06-03-2019, 05:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                            yawn...so Trump Jr was quoted that dad was all for the Hearing Protection Act, but now doesn't like them?? Hmmmm???

I don't think he really heard the question...willing to wager this will become a non-issue for Trump, the whitehouse & gun owners. Your hearing is obviously WAY better than mine, but I did shoot a lot of shotguns with no ear plugs as a youngster.

President Donald Trump expressed a unfavorable opinion about firearm suppressors on Monday in light of the Virginia Beach shooting.

Relax, your cans are going to be just fine.

Your hatred for Trump will however continue until 2024...sorry.
                            Paul,
                            Can you post the actual article in the link? I use ad blocker and it won't let me see it without disabling adblocker, and I don't do that for any site...
                            thx.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                              Paul,
                              Can you post the actual article in the link? I use ad blocker and it won't let me see it without disabling adblocker, and I don't do that for any site...
                              thx.
                              It's not the article Charlie...it's all about the video. Doesn't seem to be on youtube yet & the reason the msm hasn't ran with this yet is because it cannot be substantiated.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Trump Condemns Gun Silencers After Virginia Beach Shooting: ‘I Don’t Like Them At All’

As investigations continue into the massacre that left 12 people dead on Friday, authorities have told the media that the perpetrator had a silencer on the gun he used to carry out his attack.

Before leaving the White House Sunday for his state visit to the United Kingdom, Trump was asked how he felt about silencers, and he responded “I don’t like them at all.”

Trump’s remarks were hard to hear since he was about to board the helicopter waiting to take him to Air Force One, so here’s the White House’s transcript on the brief exchange.

Reporter: “The suspect in the Virginia Beach shooting used a silencer on his weapon. Do you believe that silencers should be restricted?”

Trump: “I don’t like them at all.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The question itself cannot even be heard in the vid.

You nailed it on your post...trump may have been shooting from the hip & the fact he was going to support the hearing protection act??

This is simply a never trumper who actually liked John Kasich's gun control views without ANY sort of research, yet claims this crap gospel. It will end up a non issue once the dust settles.

Comment

Y’all are gonna have to educate me on the 2nd amendment. How do bumpstocks and silencers fall under the 2nd amendment. Does not seem to infringe one “ the right to bear arms”, to me.

Comment

Working...
                                X