Concrete Price

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Concrete Price

Getting information for now .. Sow we can make a choice ..

Got a little cabin close to Rock springs and want to put in a cement pad with a patio type cover. What is a Reasonable price per square foot for cement ...
    Really don't want a Wood deck as it takes re-paint seal every couple of years ..

around my neck of the woods, they are running from $5. to $6.00sq ft
    just the prices I have gotten

Comment

pour ur own 200 a pallet, roughly 6x10

Comment

I'd call these guys to ask after an concrete contractor.
        Find local businesses, view maps and get driving directions in Google Maps.

Being out in BFE is gonna make it tough to deliver concrete and SF pricing from standard metro areas is unlikely to apply. It will also depend on square footage.

Comment

Originally posted by tminc View Post
          pour ur own 200 a pallet, roughly 6x10
          Is that a pallet of 80lb quickrete by chance? I need to pour a smal slab for 2 AC units and I am afraid it’s to small to have someone do it.

Comment

Originally posted by sendit View Post
            Is that a pallet of 80lb quickrete by chance? I need to pour a smal slab for 2 AC units and I am afraid it’s to small to have someone do it.
            You can buy pre pored ac pads. I believe Home Depot even has them.

Comment

Originally posted by sendit View Post
              It's never too small to have someone do it... sometime's it's just too expensive to have someone do something that small

Comment

just thinking outside the box but maybe use decomposed granite or coarse gravel

Comment

I was thinking gravel or caleche but the cover/roof supports have to be anchored ... Can't dig as it's pure rock 2" down .. go figure with a town name like Rock springs .. Lol

Comment

Gonna be expensive versus what you will get priced in town just for location. Depending on size I bet its $10 a ft and up.

Comment

Originally posted by Patriot-2000 View Post
                      I was thinking gravel or caleche but the cover/roof supports have to be anchored ... Can't dig as it's pure rock 2" down .. go figure with a town name like Rock springs .. Lol
                      Anchor to the rock?

Comment

Call Grooms and have them send you a quote. Prob the fastest and most accurate way.

Comment

Working...
                        X