Will Hunter and Joe Biden Face Charges

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Thumper View Post
    Where is Hunter Biden? He needs to answer questions and so does Joe Biden. After 47 years on the govt tit Biden thinks this is perfectly normal ????.

Edit: I do not want Biden disqualified until after the elections.

----------------

"Hannity: Senate GOP's Hunter Biden report should 'immediately disqualify' Joe Biden from presidency"

"A brutal new U.S. Senate report is now revealing shocking and new details about the illicit and corrupt activities of Joe Biden's adult son, Hunter, and how he profited while his father was in charge of Ukrainian policy [while vice president]," the "Hannity" host began.

"According to the report," Hannity added, "Hunter actually raked in a whopping $3.5 million from the wife of the former mayor of Moscow -- as in Russia -- via a wire transfer. Hunter also opened a joint bank account with a Chinese national in order to fund a $100,000 shopping spree for members of his family. And that's not all.".......
    A "bombshell" report by two U.S. Senate committees on Hunter Biden's overseas dealings should "immediately disqualify" his father, former Vice President Joe Biden, from becoming president of the United States, Fox News host Sean Hannity said Wednesday.

/
    Even if they get investigated/charged you'll never hear about it if you don't watch Fox.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
      Goodness gracious one can only imagine if Trump got 3.5 million from anyone in Moscow. Much less a politician there. The world would freaking end.
      Not only took the money, but used it to buy prostitutes that according to the report are victims of sex trafficking.

Comment

Wallace might not bring it up but I'm sure Trump won't let it slide.

Comment

C'mon man! Nothing to see here.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KYQHyDMMfY"]Joe Biden - I mean ... Come on man 😂 - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Hunter's billionaire Rusky sugar mama will take care of him

Comment

"The American public knows me"........ Joe. They do. And it ain't a good thing.

Comment

Take the video back to the 15 second mark.

Last edited by Thumper; 09-24-2020, 02:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                  That video is from '19...rare that Daily Wire slips up like that.
                  He did seem a bit more cognitive than expected.

Comment

Yawn. Nothing to see here. Move along.

Comment

Ain't no way that is a recent video. Biden couldn't put that many coherent sentences together today if his life depended on it.

Comment

So when is Kerry going to be perp walk since he said under oath that he didn’t know about Hunter’s Board position?

Comment

every night i go to bed and pray these SOBs will get indicted. Not really for revenge, they're gonna meet their maker anyway and there'll be lots of howling then. I pray for their indictment to lift the spirits of millions of Americans who have lost faith in our justice system...

Comment

Originally posted by SabreKiller View Post
                            Yawn. Nothing to see here. Move along.
                            News media sure isn't covering it.......

Comment

I'm giving up hope fast!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X