No announcement yet.

JFT Turkey Tour 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its February....things will start moving along fairly quickly here in the next week or two as days start to get longer. Always enjoy this thread every year. Good luck to everyone this Spring chasing those longbeards!

Comment

JFT Turkey Tour 2019

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
      Its February...!

Thanks for the heads up[emoji23]

I’m not complaining in my report[emoji41]. Was very happy to find them like we did. I’ve been here this time of year and have seen gobblers split up and groups of hens with gobblers strutting around already following the ladies. Opening weekend usually sucks when that happens.
      Last edited by Smart; 02-23-2019, 07:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SwampRabbit View Post
        Hahaha! I had 2 of the 3 guessed correctly. I was just saying in my head "Just F..... Turkeys".

So... do they have Turkeys in Canada [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Per the trail cam, looks like the gobblers finally joined the big flock of hens.

Should be fun hunting the entire flock next weekend for youth season

Comment

JFT Turkey Tour 2019

Turkey sex starting to go down.....
            Last edited by MASTERS; 02-27-2019, 01:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MASTERS View Post

Turkey sex starting to go down.....

Comment

Heading up this weekend to check cameras in RR county. Weather has been cold and wet, doubt our birds are doing anything yet, but we’ll see.

Comment

Was going to post a video but had to settle for a screenshot. Yesterday mid morning watched 4 longbeards following close to a flock of 6-7 hens....

Comment

Originally posted by MASTERS View Post

Was going to post a video but had to settle for a screenshot. Yesterday mid morning watched 4 longbeards following close to a flock of 6-7 hens....

[emoji1303]

I was worried this crazy weather was going to have them messed up. Looks like we are right on track.

Comment

Originally posted by ClayW View Post
                      [emoji1303]

I was worried this crazy weather was going to have them messed up. Looks like we are right on track.

Everything I’ve been seeing is on track so far, guess we’ll see what this cool weather towards the end of the week does to them.....

Comment

Seems like there’s birds everywhere I look today

Comment

Coldest weather of the year is on our doorstep. Looks like we’re in for another poor peach crop in Stonewall.

Comment

I spotted 6 toms and 4 Jakes in falls city this morning. Looking for a few in the morning in stockdale

Comment

My nephew and I will be sitting by those corner posts next weekend

Comment

Since I only get to hunt the North zone... I'm gonna go ahead and say that I'd be okay if we could just skip March this year and tomorrow could be April 1st.....

tick tock
                                tick tock
                                gobble gobble
                                tick tock

Comment

Working...
                                X