Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wanted a GoPro - Bought a FITFORT instead.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smart View Post
    Continuous use meaning just turned on?
    I had mine on yesterday for about a hour. Recorded about 30 minutes of video and downloaded all of them to my phone on a single battery. I can also put a external battery pack on it conected to the Micro USB if I needed to. Mine came with 2 batteries and I ordered 2 additional batteries and a external charger.

Hoggslayer

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
      Have one as well.. use for the kids baseball games and as a dash cam. Works great.. GREAT high quality video/audio.. and can take a 64GB SD card..
      comes with a remote, and every freakin attachment you could ever want and the waterproofcase..
      best part is i dont have to baby the thing ..

I dont like the phone app.. but i hardly use it anyway.. usually just stick the sdcard in a laptop..
      Which one? there are like 4 different ones being referenced. Hoping your talking about the Fitfort since thats the one I just bought

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
        Which one? there are like 4 different ones being referenced. Hoping your talking about the Fitfort since thats the one I just bought
        yup the fitfort

Also i recorded about 2.5 hours of a ballgame (and tournament closing ceremony) and still had about a quarter of battery life left.

Comment

any one try this brand ?? Veho Muvi K-Series K-2 Pro 4k Wi-Fi Handsfree Camera with 12MP Camera

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
            Here is one I took Monday while at work. I wanted to test the waterproof case. https://youtu.be/7i6Ak5-MB_U

Hoggslayer
            Duuuuuuude.

Can you please tie some fishing line on there and toss that bad boy in the middle of the tank?

Comment

yup the fitfort

Also i recorded about 2.5 hours of a ballgame (and tournament closing ceremony) and still had about a quarter of battery life left.

That's good to hear. Should get more on just idle. That would be great if I could squeeze that much out.!

How is the wifi?
              Last edited by Smart; 07-05-2018, 01:24 PM.

Comment

I guess the other elephant in the room is: Are most of these knockoff cameras the same exact camera with a different brand logo/name placed on them in China..?

Comment

That's good to hear. Should get more on just idle. That would be great if I could squeeze that much out.!

How is the wifi?
                  used it very little...which is to say i had it working when playing with the app..which was brief during a batting lesson.

Comment

Does it have a viewing screen on the backside? I had looked into the GoPro cams myself and went with a MUVI - has the screen on the back and a remote. Works good enough for me now but I'm waiting to hear the reviews on the new Tactacam 5.0 due out next month.

Comment

yes.. it has a screen for viewing and playback for both pics and video

Comment

used it very little...which is to say i had it working when playing with the app..which was brief during a batting lesson.

Would you test the effective WIFI distance for me one of these days before season and let me know how far yours works..

I'm comparing a few of these.

Comment

I bought one from Amazon called COOAU Action Camera. It was a bundle buy with all the mounts and such for under $40 and took it to Cabo last week.
                          Videos are actually pretty good (shot on 1080P 60 frames a sec). I was able to get some decent videos. The sound quality from the waterproof cases is not great but that was to be expected from a waterproof case.
                          Has 4K Ultra HD capabilities and WiFi connection to an app on your phone. Worked pretty well !!!
                          I figured for $40 bucks, as long as I got 1 trip out of it then it was worth it.

Comment

I guess the other elephant in the room is: Are most of these knockoff cameras the same exact camera with a different brand logo/name placed on them in China..?
                            Yes. They will slap several different names on them, change a few color accents, retool an exterior cosmetic piece. But all in all...each china go pro knockoff you see probably has 3-5 different names.

Its really funny when you know exactly which ones these are and watch the comments /reviews section telling why one is better than the other. When its the same exact thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                              Yes. They will slap several different names on them, change a few color accents, retool an exterior cosmetic piece. But all in all...each china go pro knockoff you see probably has 3-5 different names.

Its really funny when you know exactly which ones these are and watch the comments /reviews section telling why one is better than the other. When its the same exact thing.
                              This.. they are all the same..
                              Kinda like the wgi/remington/buckeye cameras of old

Comment

This.. they are all the same..
                                Kinda like the wgi/remington/buckeye cameras of old

Thanks fellas

Comment

Working...
                                X