Go Back   TexasBowhunter.com Community Discussion Forums > Topics > Current Events - Politics and Such

Old 03-15-2019, 09:45 AM   #51
Charles
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by Txsurveyor2014 View Post
OK, if all of this is true and there is a massive roundup of offenders, what does everyone think the left's response will be? They already burn cities and riot when they dont like something. You can predict their first response will be that this is Trump's first step towards a dictatorship or similar and then all hell will break loose in the normal places.
So we just turn a bling eye and sweep it under the rug like nothing ever happened?

The left is rioting every weekend in the northwest along with the far right wing nut cases.
Charles is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-15-2019, 09:56 AM   #52
Txsurveyor2014
Ten Point

Hunt In: Oklahoma and Angelina County

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles View Post
So we just turn a bling eye and sweep it under the rug like nothing ever happened?

The left is rioting every weekend in the northwest along with the far right wing nut cases.
Not quite sure how you made that illogical leap from what I stated. Nothing was said about sweeping anything under the rug. I simply asked what people thought their response would be, which you didnt bother answering.
Txsurveyor2014 is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-15-2019, 10:00 AM   #53
Charles
Pope & Young

I still think they will continue to spread mayhem and hate like they are doing now.

They will continue to do the same with the next President and the next and the next.
Charles is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-15-2019, 10:06 AM   #54
Txsurveyor2014
Ten Point

Hunt In: Oklahoma and Angelina County

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles View Post
I still think they will continue to spread mayhem and hate like they are doing now.

They will continue to do the same with the next President and the next and the next.
I agree with you 100%, but I think this would be on a scale that hasnt been seen before. If they lose all of their "leadership", it could get real ugly, real fast in almost every major city. Which, I guess, was what I was really getting at.
Txsurveyor2014 is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-15-2019, 10:14 AM   #55
ttaxidermy
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Brady,McCulloch Cnty, Brazoria cnty, South Africa, Namibia

Quote:
OK, if all of this is true and there is a massive roundup of offenders, what does everyone think the left's response will be? They already burn cities and riot when they dont like something. You can predict their first response will be that this is Trump's first step towards a dictatorship or similar and then all hell will break loose in the normal places.
This country is one HUGE dry powder keg surrounded by even drier kindling.. This may be the spark that sets it off.. I'm not sure if this will or something else but I am sure that these people have to be rounded up and prosecuted.. No way should they be able to walk away from this after all they have done especially since there is absolute proof.... If this lights it off then so be it...
ttaxidermy is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-15-2019, 10:46 AM   #56
SB09
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Baylor and Grayson Counties

Quote:

We find out awfully quick who is a sheepdog and who is a sheep...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
SB09 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-15-2019, 06:29 PM   #57
RedRaider323
Eight Point

Hunt In: Robert Lee

This is worth the watch: https://youtu.be/3vw9N96E-aQ

Listen to President Trump's own words:

Best website for Viewing Q: https://qmap.pub/

Last edited by RedRaider323; 03-15-2019 at 06:50 PM.
RedRaider323 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-15-2019, 06:30 PM   #58
RedRaider323
Eight Point

Sealed indictments in USA through February 2019.
Attached Images

Last edited by RedRaider323; 03-15-2019 at 06:55 PM.
Old 03-15-2019, 09:23 PM   #59
texasdeerhunter
Ten Point

82,000+ sealed indictments is a lot. I am curious what causes, or justifies, requesting a sealed indictment?? Sexual assault cases would, I think, in a effort to protect the victim. Same thing with child abuse I suppose. I did notice Texas had a lot on there. Which seems to indicate that these indictments are more indicative of large population centers vs areas saturated with corrupt politicians
texasdeerhunter is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-15-2019, 09:45 PM   #60
RedRaider323
Eight Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by texasdeerhunter View Post
82,000+ sealed indictments is a lot. I am curious what causes, or justifies, requesting a sealed indictment?? Sexual assault cases would, I think, in a effort to protect the victim. Same thing with child abuse I suppose. I did notice Texas had a lot on there. Which seems to indicate that these indictments are more indicative of large population centers vs areas saturated with corrupt politicians
I'm not sure, not in law. Maybe a lawyer can chime in as to what would require a sealed indictment. I believe a lot of those numbers will involve trafficking of humans, drug rings, and the like.

Apparently, a man named John Huber, US ATTY out of Utah, was instructed by Sessions to investigate. He has a team of lawyers larger than Mueller, and has been working behind the scenes until recently. Today, Q pointed us to this article, in essence saying 'It has Begun'. Justice Department Article
Old 03-15-2019, 11:21 PM   #61
LFD2037
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Over yonder

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRaider323 View Post
I'm not sure, not in law. Maybe a lawyer can chime in as to what would require a sealed indictment. I believe a lot of those numbers will involve trafficking of humans, drug rings, and the like.

Apparently, a man named John Huber, US ATTY out of Utah, was instructed by Sessions to investigate. He has a team of lawyers larger than Mueller, and has been working behind the scenes until recently. Today, Q pointed us to this article, in essence saying 'It has Begun'. Justice Department Article
Q keeps saying it's coming, it'll be huge, heads are going to roll, yada, yada, yada. I've seen the list you posted before, or one just like it, a year or so ago. Nothing has happened to any of them. I've lost faith that anything will actually happen to any of the crooked politicians. They're all crooked & have crap on each other so nobody will rat anybody else out.
LFD2037 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-16-2019, 09:47 AM   #62
RedRaider323
Eight Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by LFD2037 View Post
Q keeps saying it's coming, it'll be huge, heads are going to roll, yada, yada, yada. I've seen the list you posted before, or one just like it, a year or so ago. Nothing has happened to any of them. I've lost faith that anything will actually happen to any of the crooked politicians. They're all crooked & have crap on each other so nobody will rat anybody else out.
I hear ya on the frustrations! I've left and come back several times since it started. Its been outright maddening at times knowing what we know, and these people keep walking the streets! Things are really picking up recently though. Lots of the past posts are coming back into play. Like stuff Q posted a year ago is happening now.

I will say, I hope "The Plan" works, because if it doesnt the alternative method will be deadly.
Old 03-16-2019, 10:17 AM   #63
Flex
Ten Point

Hunt In: The Bushes

Tagging this for updates.

I don't follow these things like I used too. Can add lots of unnecessary stress.

But hopefully this time it's actually going down.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
Flex is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old Today, 12:48 PM   #64
SB09
Pope & Young

Doesn't appear this whole nightmare for them is going away when Senator Graham is talking about this stuff...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=5qQgiHKNTOg

Last edited by SB09; Today at 01:00 PM.
Old Today, 12:54 PM   #65
Man
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Nacogdoches,Tx

Who exactly is the "Q" again? Someone in the White House? FBI?
Man is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old Today, 12:57 PM   #66
SB09
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man View Post
Who exactly is the "Q" again? Someone in the White House? FBI?
Q claims to be a high-level government insider with Q clearance (a United States Department of Energy security clearance with access to classified information) who had been instructed to post intelligence leaks straight to 4chan “in order to covertly inform the public about POTUS’s master plan to stage a countercoup against members of the deep state”
Old Today, 12:59 PM   #67
iamntxhunter
Pope & Young

Hunt In: North Texas

I have to admit that I am getting my hopes up even though I probably shouldn't.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk
iamntxhunter is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old Today, 01:17 PM   #68
ttaxidermy
Pope & Young

All of this and and yet there are many people who still make the silly "Tin Foil Hat" comments....... You still don't believe in conspiracies?? You still think it's a government of the people, for the people?? Bwaahaaaa..
Pull your heads out people.... Don't be so dam gullible.. Jeez!!! SMH

They didn't do this to Trump because that hate him, like Graham said, they did it to keep him from winning because they didn't want all of their 8 years of corruption exposed... They were desperate and scared...
I hope he fills GITMO to the capacity with these sorry, anti-American, traitors!!! And that would be going too easy on them in my opinion...
Old Today, 01:20 PM   #69
ttaxidermy
Pope & Young

My bet is that Barry Hussein flees to his home country of Iran here shortly..
The heat is on now..
Old Today, 01:22 PM   #70
SB09
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttaxidermy View Post
My bet is that Barry Hussein flees to his home country of Iran here shortly..
The heat is on now..
I'm betting if he does, they'll go get him. All of them that flee...