No announcement yet.

NFL'er autograph identification help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My grandfather and and step-grandmother had them and asked my dad if he wanted them but he said "no." because he didn't know who # 19 was. I just called my dad and told him who this belongs to and he wants me to give it to him. LOL I said "no."

I appreciate everyone chiming in and letting me know. My dad's really excited about this because Johnny Unitas was one of his favorites. I'm still not giving it to him though.

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
      Hey I was first in line!
      Low ball offers result in 1st place loser

Comment

Johnny Unitas. Ol flat top!

Comment

Dang good find if indeed it is an original Unitas. They don't make those no more

Comment

Originally posted by JayB View Post
            Dang good find if indeed it is an original Unitas. They don't make those no more
            It's got one of those holographic authentication stickers, so I'm sure it's legitimate. It's in such good shape you'd think he just signed it. Its been sitting in their closest in a bag for God knows how long though.

Comment

uncertified it isn't worth $10, but you can get someone to certify the signature and it will be worth some good money.

Comment

Still holds the record for the most consecutive games with a touch down pass. 47

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

What an awesome deal you got your hands on. A quick little google search and at worst it is worth around $1000.00

Comment

Originally posted by Chad74 View Post
                    What an awesome deal you got your hands on. A quick little google search and at worst it is worth around $1000.00
                    Great, don't think he will take my $10 offer now. Thanks a lot!

Comment

Originally posted by Backwoods101 View Post
                      Still holds the record for the most consecutive games with a touch down pass. 47

record broken in 2012 .... current record 54 games

Comment

Originally posted by Hobbs View Post
                        Great, don't think he will take my $10 offer now. Thanks a lot!
                        Hahahahahaha!

That's actually pretty awesome to know about the possible value though.

Comment

Originally posted by doright View Post
                          Looks like Johnny Unitas to me
                          Yup.

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
                            record broken in 2012 .... current record 54 games

Cool deal, Drew is a great guy, he would look great in a Texans jersey [emoji12]

Comment

That's awesome man! Great jersey! Something similar happened to me when i was a kid with a box of baseball cards. I was an avid collector in jr high and some in hs. Got a box of miscellaneous cards from a neighbor, mostly typical players and such until i saw the one of Willy Mays that was signed! Took it to a local card shop and the owner said you might wanna put that one in a heavy duty sleeve! Still got it!

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
                                I'm wanting to see if anybody might happen to know who this number 19 is. I've got another jersey that I know for sure is Steve Young, so I'm pretty sure this one belongs football player, just don't know who.

[ATTACH]834033[/ATTACH]

That's awesome! I would frame it and put it on the wall in my game room. Or sell it and put a pool table in there [emoji28]

Comment

Working...
                                X