No announcement yet.

Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ledger nano question. what about the alt coins not compatible? how do you store them?

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
      I can't get verified on GDAX......fml.
      Just keep trying. It sucks, but will work eventually.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
        I can't get verified on GDAX......fml.

If you uploaded your DL pic, be sure your address is the same on the account info you entered and the DL itself.

Skinny

Comment

Here’s another dumb question I’m sure I know the answer to, but I’m gunna ask anyway.

When you move your Bitcoin, LTC, ETH, etc around to different exchanges, does it continue to grow and shrink as the markets fluctuate?

Skinny

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
            Here’s another dumb question I’m sure I know the answer to, but I’m gunna ask anyway.

When you move your Bitcoin, LTC, ETH, etc around to different exchanges, does it continue to grow and shrink as the markets fluctuate?

Skinny
            Yes. It's only worth what someone will pay for it. That may be $340 on one exchange, and $350 on another exchange at any given time. The price is driven by the order book. (All of the limit sells vs all of the limit buys on the exchange.)

If price starts climbing, and you are transferring to an exchange, then once you get to that exchange then the price you could sell it for will likely be increased.

Comment

Skinny
              The price is different on every exchange. If you get lucky the amount you switch over is worth more on a different exchange. GDAX is one of the higher priced ones.

Comment

Lmao! :d

BTC Just formed the Duck of Death... it's all over.
                [ATTACH]888947[/ATTACH]

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
                  Lmao! :d

BTC Just formed the Duck of Death... it's all over.
                  [ATTACH]888947[/ATTACH]
                  LOL. Sell it all boys!

Comment

Originally posted by In-Yo-Grill View Post
                    The price is different on every exchange. If you get lucky the amount you switch over is worth more on a different exchange. GDAX is one of the higher priced ones.

So is it better to leave my coins in cb or transfer them to GDAX and keep them there? Or does it matter? I assume the value of the coins will fluctuate roughly the same in either?

Skinny

Comment

So is it better to leave my coins in cb or transfer them to GDAX and keep them there? Or does it matter? I assume the value of the coins will fluctuate roughly the same in either?

Skinny
                      Gotcha...I'm seeing your question clearer and clearer. The price on Coinbase is derived from GDAX so they are one in the same.

Comment

Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Gotcha...I'm seeing your question clearer and clearer. The price on Coinbase is derived from GDAX so they are one in the same.

Ok. Thanks man. I was hoping so. I don’t wanna miss out on any gainzzzzz!!!![emoji12]

I guess one thing that I can see about leaving them on cb is that it might be easier to track the fluctuations. Just kinda started piddling around with GDAX after the marathon verification process.

Skinny

Comment

In-Yo-Grill may I PM something to you?

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
                            In-Yo-Grill may I PM something to you?
                            Of course...

Comment

Of course...
                              Thank you. My wife and I are on our way to the zoo (take the kiddo to see the Christmas lights). Will PM you, probably, in the morning after I’ve slept and can think.

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
                                Thank you. My wife and I are on our way to the zoo (take the kiddo to see the Christmas lights). Will PM you, probably, in the morning after I’ve slept and can think.
                                It's all good. I'll check back on my PM's periodically. Have fun with the fam.

Comment

Working...
                                X