No announcement yet.

Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Loom took off yesterday. I got in late, but still made a quick 30% return. I’m all in ETH now. The last 2 months were good to me. Thinking about cashing out and jumping back in on the next dip...something I did not do back in January...which caused me to hustle more than I really wanted to.

Skinny

Comment

S&P 500 has performed at a reasonable return longterm. I’m no expert but Bitcoin & similar investments are speculative investments for us. We set aside about 3% per year to invest in 5-10 longshot companies in case they take off like Bitcoin. Wish i would’ve been investing regularly when Amazon or Bitcoin was beginning. Ughhhhh. I feel it’s too late now to pay the premium for Bitcoin but who knows?!

Comment

Originally posted by LetsGetBloody View Post
        S&P 500 has performed at a reasonable return longterm. I’m no expert but Bitcoin & similar investments are speculative investments for us. We set aside about 3% per year to invest in 5-10 longshot companies in case they take off like Bitcoin. Wish i would’ve been investing regularly when Amazon or Bitcoin was beginning. Ughhhhh. I feel it’s too late now to pay the premium for Bitcoin but who knows?!
        cryptos been way below the premium for a few months now...except TRON.. **** TRON

Comment

all in NANO right now, looking forward to the next day or two - should give me 10% return or better short term.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
            cryptos been way below the premium for a few months now...except TRON.. **** TRON

Correct. Those of us that saw what these cryptos can do and bought more at the bottom of this last dip, have almost doubled and some tripled our money...hopefully some have broke even or are back in the green. I was fortunate enough to have funds available to buy the dip and several run ups along the way which has me in a good profit at the time being. After feeling the sting of the last big dip, I’m considering cashing out to play it safe. Will I miss out on some future gains? Maybe. Will I lose my profits? Nope. Kind of a tough decision. [emoji51]

Oh and yes, I did pay my taxes! [emoji3]

Skinny

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
              Loom took off yesterday. I got in late, but still made a quick 30% return. I’m all in ETH now. The last 2 months were good to me. Thinking about cashing out and jumping back in on the next dip...something I did not do back in January...which caused me to hustle more than I really wanted to.

Skinny
              Man we must be on the same wavelength. After trx did its run I put all loom and got a quick 30% return. After that everything is back on ETH. Also I have a couple of ICOs I threw down on. Perfect timing with ETH climbing.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
              Last edited by garza; 05-05-2018, 12:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by garza View Post
                Man we must be on the same wavelength. After trx did its run I put all loom and got a quick 30% return. After that everything is back on ETH. Also I have a couple of ICOs I threw down on. Perfect timing with ETH climbing.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Just trying to make a little money! Haha

I didn’t cash out. ETH is looking good! The thought of tethering at some point has crossed my mind. Never done it before, but if ETH gets way up there and then starts to sink, I think tethering up might not be a bad idea. Let’s say it gets to $1000 and I tether up...then it dips to $500 and I rebuy...I have double my position in eth. Hmmmm.

Skinny

Comment

I’m just gonna say one thing.....It’s fun again and there’s money layin on the street. All ya gotta do is bend down and pick it up......Happy Cinco De Drinko boys [emoji482]

Comment

I just havent had the time to do any trading. It sucks because I know there is money to be made. Right now and for the forseeable future it is just HODL for me.

Comment

Last edited by rtp; 05-08-2018, 08:20 AM.

Comment

You all using hardware wallets?

Comment

What's the deal with XYO?

Comment

Is anybody there?

Comment

Crazy how it is now possible to short Bitcoin.

Skinny

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
                                Crazy how it is now possible to short Bitcoin.

Skinny
                                Que???

Comment

Working...
                                X