AR Trigger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AR Trigger

Guys I need recommendations for a new trigger for my AR. this will be my varmint gun with a vortex crossfire II 3x12x50. This is my first AR and the factory trigger is horrible. What would you recommend? Was looking at the timney 2 stage but have never shot a two stage. Thoughts and recommendations?

CMC if you can afford it. RRA two stage match is what im running in my varmint gun though

Comment

So the CMC and Timney are about the same price so not an issue....being as how I have never shot either is there that big a difference between the CMC and RR? When it really gets down to it its another $100 buck so if its worth it I will do it. BTW I have never gotten rid of a gun so another $100 on a gun I will have from no on is not a deal breaker

Comment

I love my Geisselle SSA

Comment

i have CMC triggers in all my ARs

Comment

I do Timney in most my guns but Midway has a sale on CMC triggers for $167 so I got 2. They are good triggers.

Comment

CMC or RRA

Comment

Cmc

Comment

RRA's work good with the JP reduced power springs, as good as it gets for a 2 stage for the money...

Comment

Thanks for all the feedback guys.... I know this will be a matter of opinion / preference but would you go with 2 stage or 1? Again I have never shot either and just looking for your opinion one way or another.

Comment

I like 2 stage in an ar

Comment

I have a cmc drop in and it is a million times better than the stock trigger.

Comment

Originally posted by RWB View Post
                          Thanks for all the feedback guys.... I know this will be a matter of opinion / preference but would you go with 2 stage or 1? Again I have never shot either and just looking for your opinion one way or another.
                          My preference is 2-stage and in my opinion Geisselle is the gold standard

Comment

I usually put cmc single stage in guns primarily for shorter range, geissle ssa-e two stage in the ones that typically see longer ranges.

In the past I wasn't a fan on the geissles's but after shooting my bothers ssa-e quite a bit I built a few rifles with them and love that particular model.

Comment

I would go with the 2 stage.

Comment

Working...
                              X