Clear All

Originally posted by topduarte View Post
    Out here now. Got here at 1145. Nothing yet but a stiff north wind
    I was out from sunrise til almost 11 and no movement

Comment

Originally posted by Z7buckmaster View Post
      No way its impossible to beat me. . Congrats on the kill
      my doe was 26lbs field dressed lols.
      Last edited by Falling; 01-04-2015, 02:08 PM.

Comment

Otw out now

Comment

Originally posted by Falling View Post
          my doe was 26lbs field dressed lols.
          Hahahahaha congrats. U beat me

Comment

Nothing moving this evening for me.

Comment

Going to try to get me a buck out there this weekend. Wish I did not have to work tomorrow ;-0.

Comment

Originally posted by Falling View Post
                Going to try to get me a buck out there this weekend. Wish I did not have to work tomorrow ;-0.
                Good luck! I may beout there with the same plan as long as the rain/sleet isn't too bad.

Comment

Originally posted by TXBowhunter2009 View Post
                  Good luck! I may beout there with the same plan as long as the rain/sleet isn't too bad.
                  Im thinking about heading out in the weather too

Comment

I am trying to get out this evening and plan on tomorrow morning as well if the roads are not too bad. Still trying to get that elusive doe. Really Tired of having to pass up legal bucks. Seems like the best times to see deer on my camera in the daytime these days is when the conditions are coldest and nastiest. Brrrr..next year I have hunt more often if necessary to get my deer in October. I will take sweating in a stand over sitting in a stand in freezing rain any day.....

Comment

Are we on spikes and doe now or are 13" or greater bucks still up for grabs?

Comment

Originally posted by chrisgunguy View Post
                        Are we on spikes and doe now or are 13" or greater bucks still up for grabs?
                        Fork horn still up for grabs on the lake as long as you have harvested your doe

Comment

Chrisgunguy - last I heard you still have to get a for our spike before a legal buck. Been my bane this year. Had bucks, but no shootable doe in range when I was out. Still expecting results any day though, maybe even tomorrow :-)

Comment

Hunting tonight was kinda like the animals thought it was the night before Christmas, all was quiet and nothing moving about except a few birds.

Comment

Should say...doe or spike, ...dang auto correction...

Comment

Originally posted by Archer_Guy View Post
                                Should say...doe or spike, ...dang auto correction...
                                Well it looks like the precipitation is going to hold off for the morning hunt so ill be out there.

Comment

Working...
                                X