Clear All

Personally... id go 6.8 before Ar10 or black out

Comment

Hardened ArmsNo complaints

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
        x2!

Ask me how I know. I don't use my .300Bo anymore, it stays in the safe.

Not enough knock down
        Tell that to the 31 hogs my son has killed this month with my 300BO topped with a trail xp 50.

Comment

WOW I did not want to start a debate! I appreciate everyones advice good and bad. I personally have seen 400# Black bear, big deer and hogs killed on video with the caliber. The new hunter specific rounds seem to be great and the popularity is making the ammo evolve

thanks again

that psa upper came iwth the bcg and charging handle so 259 shipped was a deal

Comment

MAS defense has pretty good prices. I ordered mine from them for $229 for a spikes upper 10.5” stainless barrel.

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
              x2!

Ask me how I know. I don't use my .300Bo anymore, it stays in the safe.

Not enough knock down
              I’ve dropped every deer and pig I’ve shot with my 300BO. It has plenty of power. My 6.8 is a hammer. Not sure what you mean by not enough power

Comment

Originally posted by catslayer View Post
                Personally... id go 6.8 before Ar10 or black out

x2 love my 6.8

Comment

Anybody for a 25-06???? Just love that round lol

Comment

Originally posted by texag93 View Post
                    I’ve dropped every deer and pig I’ve shot with my 300BO. It has plenty of power. My 6.8 is a hammer. Not sure what you mean by not enough power
                    They are probably just confused cause heck, it has less than half the power of a 308 and almost 75% of a 3030. But , it does outpace a 30 carbine. and don't forget the add bonus of a rainbow trajectory, almost as flat as the new high fangled leverevolution ammo. I mean, what is not to love

Comment

Originally posted by RJH1 View Post
                      They are probably just confused cause heck, it has less than half the power of a 308 and almost 75% of a 3030. But , it does outpace a 30 carbine. and don't forget the add bonus of a rainbow trajectory, almost as flat as the new high fangled leverevolution ammo. I mean, what is not to love

It really doesn’t matter. Results talk, BS and gum flappin’ walks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                        It really doesn’t matter. Results talk, BS and gum flappin’ walks.

Facts is facts

Comment

Originally posted by RJH1 View Post
                          Facts is facts

They is but results is results.

My experience has been exactly the same DRT. Jackrabbits to 200# + pigs. All the same results.

Comment

AR10's do not cycle subsonic rounds. there are many choices for expanding subsonic rounds for the 300 blackout! its become such a popular and effective round. Ive used hornady expanding subs which are new and they are great for about $1 a round. Ive also used beck ammunition with the Lehigh bullet but they were about $2 a round. both have killed pigs and deer for me.
                            Last edited by taylormade820; 08-30-2018, 08:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by redfishted View Post
                              Tell that to the 31 hogs my son has killed this month with my 300BO topped with a trail xp 50.
                              Im with you! I have my 300 blk topped with a Pulsar Trail and I've killed probably 50 in the last year with my 300 blackout.
                              Last edited by taylormade820; 08-30-2018, 08:02 PM.

Comment

This pig has zero complaints about power of 300BO. 115yd eat shot with 110gr Vmax.

This one was pretty quiet too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X