Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So still nothing ?

Comment

If they don't take the bait, who is on vacation this week?

What are foods he's taken in the past? Maybe set the trap with one of them?

Comment

Any updates?

Comment

Some might have put a rat trap in a 12pk of cokes box.....once. Not armed. It was so funny.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by txtradesman View Post
            I have a suggestion on where he can put them Lol Its gonna be hot!
            That was the point lol

Comment

Any update?

Comment

Down here in our shop, by now we would have just walked up to some one and said, "Hey! Try this!", just to watch em burn up.

Comment

Originally posted by osochuck View Post
                  Some might have put a rat trap in a 12pk of cokes box.....once. Not armed. It was so funny.

We had a guy at work who put a realistic looking rubber snake in his 12 pack box of Cokes when some of the cans went missing. It didn't take long for someone to fall for it. Unfortunately, the guy who fell for it really got scared, and ended up twisting his ankle and knocking a computer monitor off a desk when trying to get away from the "snake". Fortunately, the prankster fessed up and he got a suspension for the stunt. Otherwise, the "victim" was going to have to pay for the computer monitor.

Regards,

Dave

Comment

Originally posted by Double-O-Dave View Post
                    We had a guy at work who put a realistic looking rubber snake in his 12 pack box of Cokes when some of the cans went missing. It didn't take long for someone to fall for it. Unfortunately, the guy who fell for it really got scared, and ended up twisting his ankle and knocking a computer monitor off a desk when trying to get away from the "snake". Fortunately, the prankster fessed up and he got a suspension for the stunt. Otherwise, the "victim" was going to have to pay for the computer monitor.

Regards,

Dave
                    "Victim" should have paid anyway

Wouldn't have gotten broken if he wasn't thieving

Comment

up, need new bait?

Comment

Well this sucks...

Comment

Need an update, or you got fired poisoning the boss. LMBO

Comment

Hell, just keep bringing a new lunch everyday and leaving it in there. Give the culprit some inventory to work with.

Comment

Ha, these are getting good.... as a teenager, my older brother was thieving anything I cooked for myself. He was a bully! One day I fixed home made burritos and mixed cat sh** in with the refried beans. He ate both and I never said a word about it.
                              I felt justified.

Comment

Originally posted by Double-O-Dave View Post

Regards,

Dave

Ya best not to hurt anyone or cause a heart attack, that would be worse than a missing coke

Comment

Working...
                                X