• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by meangene1969 View Post
    All right Arvin send that baby my way.
    Gene D Bohannon
    5609 Penwell Dr
    Fort Worth Tx 76135
    Did Gene just seriously post his actual address on a public forum? Road Trip!

Comment

Yep but I don't known when I will see the bow.

Comment

Originally posted by meangene1969 View Post
        Yep but I don't known when I will see the bow.
        You still have not gotten the bow yet?

Bisch

Comment

It will be in the mail tomorrow.

Comment

Gene do you have bow in hand yet should be there.

Comment

I got it Saturday. Shot it some this weekend. Working on getting arrows that work.

Comment

Good luck Gene!

Comment

Gook luck Gene, looking forward to reading your write ups.

Comment

I got to fling some arrows with it on Friday and Saturday. Had trouble trying to get it to shoot straight for me. BUT , I'm a dang ole point on gap shooter .
                    Love the design and its a looker. Maybe after Gene gets her tuned ill have better luck.

Comment

Been a while since we had any updates...how is Saca doing?

Comment

Well Ive been shooting SACA a bit and she is very quick. I am taking her to our place and going to try to draw some blood. I will post pics of the adventure but first I guess I should begin my story.
                        I was raised in a small town (Iowa Park, TX) until I was about 10 where the hunting and outdoor bug got me. My family has always hunted (mostly birds and small game), I can remember the days of duck, dove, rabbit hunting with my dad but most of my memories of hunting come from riding my bike with a pellet gun strapped to the handle bars and a intertube on the back. We (clinton, jay, jimmy and myself) would ride our bikes to the irrigation ditches and float on tubes and shoot any frog, snake or turtle that swam. Those were the good days. I then moved to Lubbock, TX and began running greyhounds on coyotes and rabbits. This is how my hunting began. On a more personal note I have three wonderful kids (Colton 18, Kenzie 16 and Keegan 5), I am married to the absolute LOVE of my life and my best hunting buddy Tanya. We hunt together on our property and enjoy the outdoors together. We enjoy 3D Shoots as a family although my wife steadily kicks my butt. I have a wonderful life with GOD, family and the outdoors!! I will update soon.

Comment

Good luck with Sacagawea, Gene!

Bisch

Comment

Good luck Gene and a really good write up.

Comment

Good luck Gene. Nice write up.

Matt

Comment

Hi Gene... I hope yall have been doing well.

Very nice write up. I've always enjoyed hunting with dogs

Good luck on your hunt

Comment

Working...
                                X