Go Back   TexasBowhunter.com Community Discussion Forums > Topics > Current Events - Politics and Such

Old 01-12-2018, 07:09 PM   #51
Vermin93
Ten Point

Hunt In: North TX, OK, TN

Quote:
Originally Posted by westtexducks View Post
Jesus wasnt running a sovereign nation so leave the wwjd at the door. If they arent coming over to better themselves and our nation let then squander away in their own filth. We need to quit letting these people run from there problems and force them to fix them instead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I've seen it said that the Christian ďnationĒ consists of every nation...unless your a Christian nationalist.

The percentage of African immigrants that have a college degree is higher than the percentage of white Americans who have one.

"The church of Jesus Christ is led by, among others, our brothers and sisters from Africa, Latin America, and the Caribbean. They are us."

- Russell Moore, President of the Ethics & Religious Liberty Commission of the Southern Baptist Convention, in response to Trump's comments
Vermin93 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-12-2018, 07:19 PM   #52
westtexducks
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Where ever I can.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vermin93 View Post
I've seen it said that the Christian ďnationĒ consists of every nation...unless your a Christian nationalist.

The percentage of African immigrants that have a college degree is higher than the percentage of white Americans who have one.

"The church of Jesus Christ is led by, among others, our brothers and sisters from Africa, Latin America, and the Caribbean. They are us."

- Russell Moore, President of the Ethics & Religious Liberty Commission of the Southern Baptist Convention, in response to Trump's comments
What does that have anything to do with my comment? If Christians want to help other nations with their money then by all means you keep at it. But our government needs to get out of the charity and welfare business. Also don't care what religion they are in those 3rd world countries are **** holes period. They wont to take offense to it fine. Do something about it instead of bitching about it. I am sure the percent of Asian immigrants with degrees is high too, but they come from rich families that can afford to send their kids over to get an education over here, taking that extreme case and trying to use it to justify letting them all in is a bad argument to say the least. And again instead of letting them run here make them stay there and fix their problems then they won't have to or want to leave.
westtexducks is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-12-2018, 07:47 PM   #53
brokeno
Eight Point

Hunt In: Gonzales & Young Co and anywhere

If all these country's aren't s,,,hole counties then the demotards shouldn't have a problem sending the freeloaders here getting a Govt check back where they came from. Go Trump tell it like it is. What's so wrong with telling the truth in Washington for a change.
brokeno is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-12-2018, 07:49 PM   #54
TP3
Ten Point

Hunt In: Hays, Val Verde co

So if I agree with him, I guess that would make me pretty deplorable.

I am really going to have a hard time going to sleep tonight.
TP3 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-12-2018, 08:21 PM   #55
Vermin93
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by westtexducks View Post
And again instead of letting them run here make them stay there and fix their problems then they won't have to or want to leave.
If only your ancestors had taken that advice...
Old 01-12-2018, 09:40 PM   #56
Rubi513
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Walker County

Quote:
If only your ancestors had taken that advice...
Like a typical liberal you try to spin everything.
If only your ancestors had practiced abstinence...
Rubi513 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-13-2018, 08:00 AM   #57
miket
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Grimes County, Victoria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay C View Post
The people criticizing him on this don't care. All they know is Africa is full of black people, Mexico is full of brown people etc.. All they see is race.
Yep. How that jump was made only shows the detractors mentality. Not Trumps. As I have said so many times, its not race, its culture. Haitis culture of paganism, corruption and filth ( among many other things ) has made it what it is today. Not the color of its people.
miket is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-13-2018, 10:23 AM   #58
4wheels
Eight Point

I am tempted to make a donation to the Trump reelection campaign every time Trump angers the Democrats.. But I think I would go broke. But I did donate $50.00 this time! Trump does need to learn to keep his mouth shut. Keep twitter polite.

He just finished a super successful meeting to keep the government open and start to come to an agreement about DACA. As well as the wall etc.. Then he says this an it gives the left a way out. The subject in the news now is how racist is Trump. How racist are all of his supporters? He was in control of the narrative. Now he is not.

He is learning. He will learn from this.
4wheels is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-13-2018, 11:34 AM   #59
100%TtId
Ten Point

Meanwhile, the Dow is 25k and rising, another Trillion of economic value-add increases the wealth of all Americans, ISIS is collapsing, Rocket man wants to talk, companies are handing out $1000 bonus checks, we all pay less tax this year, drilling in ANWR will provide energy independence for years, and we're getting closer to making the border wall a reality.

If this disaster of a presidency continues, it will be a Trump/Pence 2020 MAGA landslide.
100%TtId is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-13-2018, 04:10 PM   #60
Leemo
Ten Point

Trump is gonna need a wheelbarrow to carry his balls around

Go Trump
Leemo is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-13-2018, 04:13 PM   #61
Death from Above
Pope & Young

He needs to shut it and repeal Obamacare and give me my wall. I did not vote him into office to hack of liberals. Do the job you told the people you would and then i do not care what you say.
Death from Above is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-13-2018, 05:13 PM   #62
Charles
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by 100%TtId View Post
Meanwhile, the Dow is 25k and rising, another Trillion of economic value-add increases the wealth of all Americans, ISIS is collapsing, Rocket man wants to talk, companies are handing out $1000 bonus checks, we all pay less tax this year, drilling in ANWR will provide energy independence for years, and we're getting closer to making the border wall a reality.

If this disaster of a presidency continues, it will be a Trump/Pence 2020 MAGA landslide.
Lets not forget unemployment is at an all time 17 year record low too.

#MAGA
Charles is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-13-2018, 06:13 PM   #63
flywise
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Blanco, Nacadoches,NewMexico,Colorado

Quote:
Originally Posted by Death from Above View Post
He needs to shut it and repeal Obamacare and give me my wall. I did not vote him into office to hack of liberals. Do the job you told the people you would and then i do not care what you say.
He needs republicans in Congress with jewles as big as his if he is going to get all those things done. Hopefully in time they will grow some.
flywise is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-13-2018, 07:21 PM   #64
Vermin93
Ten Point

Trump is his own worst enemy. He does more damage to himself than the Democrats and media combined. He doesn't seem to realize or care that he and the GOP aren't running against a tainted Hillary anymore. He's been a liability on just about every one of his initiatives save tax reform. His xenophobic diatribes may fire up his army of deplorables, but they comprise less than 30% of the country and there aren't nearly enough of them to hold the congress without a large chunk of the independent vote. 31% of the 2016 presidential vote was independents, and Trump won 48% of them. According to the most recent Quinnipiac poll from December, his approval among independent voters has tanked to 31%, with 63% disapproving. History shows such a gap will translate to a significant drag on Republican candidates for congress.

If the economy wasn't doing well and the stock market wasn't up, it would be a total disaster thanks to Trump's never-ending stream of self-induced social controversies.

Start getting your excuses ready, because unless Trump can get his approval number with independent voters back up, it's going to be ugly for the GOP on Nov 6th.
Old 01-13-2018, 08:00 PM   #65
Leemo
Ten Point

Quote:
Trump is his own worst enemy. He does more damage to himself than the Democrats and media combined. He doesn't seem to realize or care that he and the GOP aren't running against a tainted Hillary anymore. He's been a liability on just about every one of his initiatives save tax reform. His xenophobic diatribes may fire up his army of deplorables, but they comprise less than 30% of the country and there aren't nearly enough of them to hold the congress without a large chunk of the independent vote. 31% of the 2016 presidential vote was independents, and Trump won 48% of them. According to the most recent Quinnipiac poll from December, his approval among independent voters has tanked to 31%, with 63% disapproving. History shows such a gap will translate to a significant drag on Republican candidates for congress.

If the economy wasn't doing well and the stock market wasn't up, it would be a total disaster thanks to Trump's never-ending stream of self-induced social controversies.

Start getting your excuses ready, because unless Trump can get his approval number with independent voters back up, it's going to be ugly for the GOP on Nov 6th.
So you don't like a man that has guts to say and stand up for what he believes?
Old 01-13-2018, 08:33 PM   #66
Vermin93
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leemo View Post
So you don't like a man that has guts to say and stand up for what he believes?
Doesn't matter if I like him or not. The majority of America currently doesn't, and that's a big problem if he wants to get much of anything done after November. Not sure why he and so many of his supporters can't seem to realize that, especially after what happened in Alabama with that zealous theocrat he decided to support.

And no, I don't like every man who stands up for what he believes, and I doubt you like them all either.

Last edited by Vermin93; 01-13-2018 at 08:36 PM.
Old 01-13-2018, 09:36 PM   #67
flywise
Pope & Young

Vermin
Next month people start seeing their pay checks going up
Anyone with a pension plan has seen legit wealth increase
More people are.working now than at anytime in the last 10 years
Nov. Is not going to be the disaster libs think it's going to be....might just be another lib nightmare.
Old 01-13-2018, 10:13 PM   #68
cattlelackranch
Ten Point

Hunt In: South Texas and Panhandle

Aren't polls fake news now?
cattlelackranch is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-13-2018, 10:21 PM   #69
Draco
Pope & Young

The main problem with America is the liberal press. They castigate Trump for his remarks on Haiti but have never even mentioned Hillary's cheating of that country out of millions of dollars in relief aid. People don't seem to know that Haiti got it's independence only 30 years after America and they turned into a ****hole that can't even feed their own people.
Draco is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-14-2018, 12:23 AM   #70
flywise
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by cattlelackranch View Post
Fake news, sure there could be an argument made that they are fake news.
Typically weighted with democrats
Since the MSM spend 90% of their time bashing the president it certainly has a negative impact on poll recipients.
Old 01-14-2018, 08:42 AM   #71
TP3
Ten Point

Polls, Huh?

Are these the same polls that gave Hillary the undeniably clear road to victory? She evidently encountered some detours and construction zones along the way...
Old 01-14-2018, 09:28 AM   #72
cuttingedge
Eight Point

Hunt In: hardly at all here

Quote:
Originally Posted by batmaninja View Post
So you are more angry at Trump calling it a poop hole, than Clinton for turning it into a poop hole.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...-viral-online/
We all know everything on breitbart is true...

I am no liberal by any stretch of the imagination. However, anything Trump does that angers our allies and makes us look bad on the world stage is bad business. He has done this numerous times. Everything from "little rocket man", "I have a button on my desk too", and now the banknote countries remark. If he has it, he should use better judgement, but I'm pretty convinced at this point that he is not capable of keeping his pie hole anywhere near shut. He is incapable of letting anything go without spewing some knee-jerk crap out regardless of the consequences.

Just because what he says "****** the liberals off" does not magically make it the right thing or the best thing for America. Last time I checked liberals vote too. I'd be willing to bet they will vote en-mass with the stuff that has been happening.

Now China has outwardly stated it is "Preparing for War". You guys like Trump well enough to endure a War with China? How many American lives will be lost if that happens?
cuttingedge is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-14-2018, 09:49 AM   #73
RiverRat1
Pope & Young

Hunt In: San Saba

Quote:
Originally Posted by flywise View Post
Vermin
Nov. Is not going to be the disaster libs think it's going to be....might just be another lib nightmare.
I hope you're right. Every single conservative needs to drag 2 or 3 regular lazy Joe's out to vote.

And replying to vermin, the media does more damage to Trump than Trump does to himself. If anyone thinks the media is not powerful then they're plain dumb. 24/7 negative bashing of Trump IS without a doubt brainwashing millions. People are so dumb they will think Trump took away their money, they make less now, and the rich are richer... Too stupid to look at difference in their paycheck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cattlelackranch View Post
Most polls are complete hog wash.
RiverRat1 is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-14-2018, 09:54 AM   #74
RiverRat1
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuttingedge View Post

I am no liberal by any stretch of the imagination. However, anything Trump does that angers our allies and makes us look bad on the world stage is bad business. He has done this numerous times. Everything from "little rocket man", "I have a button on my desk too", and now the banknote countries remark. If he has it, he should use better judgement, but I'm pretty convinced at this point that he is not capable of keeping his pie hole anywhere near shut. He is incapable of letting anything go without spewing some knee-jerk crap out regardless of the consequences.

Just because what he says "****** the liberals off" does not magically make it the right thing or the best thing for America. Last time I checked liberals vote too. I'd be willing to bet they will vote en-mass with the stuff that has been happening.

Now China has outwardly stated it is "Preparing for War". You guys like Trump well enough to endure a War with China? How many American lives will be lost if that happens?
I'd rather have a war with China than let liberals take over our country even more. We are on the verge of loosing all values the founding fathers worked for. If it takes a war to get back on track so be it.

I'm not saying I want a war but we can't have another politician in the white house that is so political nothing gets done. I hope Trump pushes the limits to the max...and then some.

Go Trump! MAGA
Old 01-14-2018, 10:15 AM   #75
Vermin93
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by TP3 View Post
Polls, Huh?

Are these the same polls that gave Hillary the undeniably clear road to victory? She evidently encountered some detours and construction zones along the way...

Hillary got 2.1% more votes overall than Trump. The final RCP Average, which is the average of all polls, had Clinton winning the popular vote by 3.2%. They missed it by 1.1%. Not bad. A relatively small number of voters in the Big 10 conference won him the electoral college. Yes, thatís what matters, but the national polls werenít that far off. The midterms are obviously a different ballgame. In my opinion, it seems reasonable to conclude that Trump and the GOP donít have room to lose more than a few percent of independent voters, and I havenít seen any recent polls showing they arenít badly underwater with independents at the present time.

10 months is a long time and nobody knows what will happen (actually, itís a good bet that Trump will continue to needlessly make politically moronic statements that donít help his agenda or Republican efforts to hold congress).

GOP angst over midterms grows https://www.google.com/amp/thehill.c...ms-grows%3famp

Is the GOP ready for the midterms under Trump? http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/is...rticle/2645724
Old 01-14-2018, 10:22 AM   #76
Vermin93
Ten Point

Quote:
Vermin

You forgot to add that Trump will continue to tweet, say and do things that make a significant number of people forget about any good economic news.

Michael Goodwin from the NY Post / Fox News summed it up pretty good.

http://nyp.st/2CXBQOZ

Last edited by Vermin93; 01-14-2018 at 10:26 AM.
Old 01-14-2018, 10:39 AM   #77
flywise
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuttingedge View Post

In your life have you respected men who spoke with authority and backed up what they said or sissy men who would say anything they thought people wanted to hear?
Obama and his lack of manhood damaged this country's standing in the world. If anything Trumps method of speaking is taking us back to a day when an American president spoke people listened.
China will not start a fight with America and we will not start a fight with them. Truth be told those chinamen want the little fat boy as dead as we do and I would not be surprised if they help us make that happen at some point. They would be better off with a financially viable country on their border. As for the rest of the dictators around the globe....i care less what They think. And the liberal socialist leaders in europe, their opinions mean about as much as school girl. Those folks don't have the courage to end their Muslim invasion problems. We really supposed to give a crap what they think of Trump?

Last edited by flywise; 01-14-2018 at 10:59 AM.
Old 01-14-2018, 02:41 PM   #78
J Sweet
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Leon/Madsion County

Gentlemen please. Here is the official global **** hole map. Seems Trump was correct.

J Sweet is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-14-2018, 02:45 PM   #79
Leemo
Ten Point

Go Trump...... Keep saying what's on your mind as long as it's true!
All you snowflakes , liberals and sissies cover your ears
Old 01-14-2018, 08:10 PM   #80
Clay C
Ten Point

People were saying that his mouth would keep him from getting elected. The mental midgets still donít understand why he won. People are sick of this country being ran by politically correct backstabbers. Just because you see the talking heads on the news (some of the most worthless people in this country) and opposition criticising him on it, doesnít mean itís damaging him. What he said is the truth and bringing these people in brings no benefit to the American people. Itís in large part a burden. Anyone with half a brain realises this.

Clay C is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-14-2018, 08:51 PM   #81
RiverRat1
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay C View Post
People were saying that his mouth would keep him from getting elected. The mental midgets still donít understand why he won. People are sick of this country being ran by politically correct backstabbers. Just because you see the talking heads on the news (some of the most worthless people in this country) and opposition criticising him on it, doesnít mean itís damaging him. What he said is the truth and bringing these people in brings no benefit to the American people. Itís in large part a burden. Anyone with half a brain realises this.

I like the "Used to not be a sh***hole sh***hole" LOL

Back on track.. I'd wager Vermon A LOT of money if Trump backed down and became politically correct the talking heads (all of them) would then condemn him a flip flop, hypocrite, letting down his followers etc.. The media will go to the bitter end against Trump.
Old 01-14-2018, 09:40 PM   #82
Vermin93
Ten Point

Trump won because he ran against one of the worst, most baggage-laden candidates ever, and even then she still got 3 million more votes than him. Any semi-normal Democrat would have beat him.

The friendliest Trump poll out there, Rasmussen Reports, has him currently underwater by 7% (46% approve, 53% disapprove). Most polls have him underwater by 12+%. He would be in a much better position if he didn't continue to needlessly toss red meat to the left and the media. He loves to fire up his deplorables with sophomoric blabber, but it has clearly cost him support.

Trump Nation better hope Mike Allen at Axios is just bloviating, because if Nancy gets her hands back on that gavel in November, this Presidency is all but over.

https://www.axios.com/trumps-nightma...183891d4f.html

Trump's day of reckoning ... The one thing that could dramatically diminish President Trumpís chances of avoiding impeachment and chalking up legislative wins is Democrats winning the House.

- And, thanks to series of recent developments, Trump knows this no longer just seems plausible, but probable.

- Hill sources tell us that a House Democratic takeover is now likely.

- One strategist close to Republican leaders believes that a loss of the House is "baked in," and said top Republicans don't see a way to avoid it.

- It would take a flip of 24 seats for Dems to take over. The average loss for the president's party in his first midterm is about 32 seats, and we're hearing forecasts of 40+ losses.

You canít predict outcomes this far out, but these hard facts scare the hell out of Republicans:

- Eight House GOP chairs have retired: You donít climb to the top of power in Congress and leave unless you feel confident your reign will soon end. (Another factor: Chairmanships are term-limited from a Gingrich-era reform.)

- Record retirements for GOP: Already, 29 GOP seats are open, a pace far exceeding the past two elections that saw power change hands.

- Democrats outperformed their norms in turnout, and in total votes, in all seven 2017 elections. This is a clear indicator of energy.

- Record number of Democratic women voting and considering running for office. This, more than anything, is a reaction to Trump and the #MeToo movement.

- In polls, voters prefer Democrats for Congress by a 10-point margin. There is no way to spin this: +10 is terrible in a 50/50 nation.

Be smart: Republicans typically hold a built-in advantage in House elections in modern politics. The reason: a combo of congressional districts designed for a GOP edge + the fact that old, white voters outperform in off-year elections because they actually vote. But Democratic momentum looks like it could drench the map.

The takeaway: With a Democratic House, Trump faces not only a high risk of impeachment proceedings, but hostile chairs with subpoena power who can tie up the administration with hearings and document requests.
Old 01-14-2018, 10:08 PM   #83
Mike D
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Haskell County, TX

And what exactly has he done to be impeached?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Mike D is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-14-2018, 10:19 PM   #84
flywise
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike D View Post

They know he has not said or done anything remotely close to the level of impeachment. And it sure is fun to watch them twist themselves in knots on a daily basis trying to convince people he is.evil and bad for the world
Old 01-14-2018, 10:48 PM   #85
TP3
Ten Point

Sounds like bloviating to me.
Old 01-15-2018, 08:30 AM   #86
RiverRat1
Pope & Young

Quote:

x2

Quote:
They know he has not said or done anything remotely close to the level of impeachment. And it sure is fun to watch them twist themselves in knots on a daily basis trying to convince people he is.evil and bad for the world
If they did manage to impeach I'd be rioting in the streets with or without you guys.
Old 01-15-2018, 09:41 AM   #87
Charles
Pope & Young

Quote:

Want to MAGA
Old 01-15-2018, 10:07 AM   #88
Clay C
Ten Point

Quote:

Risking the gravy train government employees and elected officials have created for themselves at the expense of the people they are supposed to serve.
Clay C is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-15-2018, 10:32 AM   #89
Ironman
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Anywhere

I love how it brings out the liberals of TBH who "aren't liberals". I just laugh and laugh.
Ironman is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-15-2018, 10:39 AM   #90
Man
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Nacogdoches,Tx

Quote:
He's white and a republican
He's growing the economy
He's putting people back to work
He cut taxes and put more money in people pockets. "crumbs"..pelosi

All these are impeachable offenses in the eyes of the Dems.
Man is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-15-2018, 10:47 AM   #91
boh347
Pope & Young

Hunt In: coke county, tx Nolan county, tx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironman View Post
I love how it brings out the liberals of TBH who "aren't liberals". I just laugh and laugh.
boh347 is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-15-2018, 11:21 AM   #92
100%TtId
Ten Point

Quote:
He got in their face and Spoke Truth to Power.
100%TtId is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-15-2018, 01:01 PM   #93
stickerpatch59
Ten Point

Hunt In: gonzales, and....

Quote:

well they can dream can't they? lets not take that away from them too.
stickerpatch59 is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-15-2018, 11:50 PM   #94
ttaxidermy
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Brady,McCulloch Cnty, Brazoria cnty, South Africa, Namibia

Quote:

"If the stock market wasn't up and" if,if, if, and, and, and..... SMH
Where do you come up with this crap? You still take polls seriously???
Quit watching CNN...

Last edited by ttaxidermy; 01-15-2018 at 11:56 PM.
ttaxidermy is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-16-2018, 12:17 AM   #95
JFISHER
Pope & Young

Hunt In: BWD

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttaxidermy View Post
"If the stock market wasn't up and" if,if, if, and, and, and..... SMH
Where do you come up with this crap? You still take polls seriously???
Quit watching CNN...

JFISHER is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-16-2018, 09:43 AM   #96
J Sweet
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Leon/Madsion County

Quote:
Originally Posted by JFISHER View Post

What in the actual ****??

J Sweet is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-16-2018, 12:23 PM   #97
Charles
Pope & Young

Quote:
That's a couple of minutes I'll never get back.
Old 01-16-2018, 01:17 PM   #98
ttaxidermy
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Brady,McCulloch Cnty, Brazoria cnty, South Africa, Namibia

Quote:
Bwahhhaaaaa now I fully understand!!!!!!!
Only IF they maker of that vid would have threw about 4,000 "Bush's" in along with "fault, fault, fault, fault" about 4,000 times........

But all of the sudden liberals give Barry full credit for todays economy boom when Barry blamed Bush for it being so bad for 8 years...... They truly have no shame...
ttaxidermy is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-16-2018, 02:49 PM   #99
Vermin93
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttaxidermy View Post
You still take polls seriously???
How have you not figured out that nobody takes polls more seriously than the Showman in Chief? The man is obsessed with polls and ratings.

TRUMP HAILS POLL THAT CREDITS OBAMA FOR BOOMING ECONOMY

http://www.newsweek.com/trump-tweets...s-obama-777940

Donald Trump hailed a new poll on the economy Thursday, despite the full results being a less than resounding endorsement of his presidency.

ďIn new Quinnipiac Poll, 66% of people feel the economy is ďExcellent or Good.Ē That is the highest number ever recorded by this poll", Trump tweeted.

While Trump is right that these numbers are the highest positive rating in Quinnipiac poll on the economy since 2001, the survey also found that 49 percent of American voters believe former President Barack Obama is responsible for the economyís current state. Only 40 percent of voters said Trump was responsible.

The Quinnipiac poll, which was published Wednesday, also asked about Trumpís intelligence, his level-headedness and his fitness to serve as president.

Asked to grade President Trumpís first year in office, 56 percent of those polled gave him a failing grade of F or D. Just 16 percent of respondents gave him an A.

As for Trumpís performance so far in office, only 36 percent said they approved, while 59 percent voiced disapproval.

ďNo oneís been this low at this point,Ē Tim Malloy, assistant director of the Quinnipiac University Poll, told Newsweek, speaking of Trump's 36 percent approval rating...
Old 01-16-2018, 03:18 PM   #100
TP3
Ten Point

I'll give you credit, you are persistent.