Reply
Go Back   TexasBowhunter.com Community Discussion Forums > Topics > Current Events - Politics and Such
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-21-2017, 10:47 PM   #1
stickerpatch59
Pope & Young
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: gonzales tx
Hunt In: gonzales, and....
Default enough of this b.s.

isn't there a stopping point on all of this 'RussianCollusion' bull s#!t????
how much taxpayer money are these leeches of society supposed to milk from us?
these lawyers that are on this so called 'special counsel' are raping the U.S. taxpayer.
time to send them packing if they can't show anything against the law that Trump has done.
stickerpatch59 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-22-2017, 06:07 AM   #2
muzzlebrake
Pope & Young
 
muzzlebrake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Euless, Texas
Hunt In: Sterling County
Default

x1000
muzzlebrake is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-22-2017, 08:26 AM   #3
Man
Pope & Young
 
Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Casper,Tx
Hunt In: Nacogdoches,Tx
Default

The russian investigation has long been completed....there looking for ANYTHNG they can find at this point under the gise of Russia.
Man is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-22-2017, 09:55 AM   #4
ttaxidermy
Pope & Young
 
ttaxidermy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Brazoria county
Hunt In: Brady,McCulloch Cnty, Brazoria cnty, South Africa, Namibia
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by stickerpatch59 View Post
isn't there a stopping point on all of this 'RussianCollusion' bull s#!t????
how much taxpayer money are these leeches of society supposed to milk from us?
these lawyers that are on this so called 'special counsel' are raping the U.S. taxpayer.
time to send them packing if they can't show anything against the law that Trump has done.
They will spare no expense trying to ruin Trump.
You have to remember that this was nothing more than a massive distraction orchestrated by Obama and his cronies to try and deflect from all of the good that Trump is doing..
Anyone that still believed that there was any form of collusion after the first month of this investigation is drinking the koolaid and will never be convinced differently.. Thats a lot of koolaid unfortunately..
ttaxidermy is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-22-2017, 11:07 AM   #5
Charles
Pope & Young
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Default

The special counsel is nothing more than a guise to cover up all the corruptness of the Obama administration, FBI, DOJ and the Clinton Crime Family.
Charles is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-22-2017, 11:18 AM   #6
Mike Javi Cooper
Pope & Young
 
Mike Javi Cooper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Waco or Wherever the camper is parked
Default

y'all do realize that all of this is actually working to Trump's advantage... Drain the Swamp...
Mike Javi Cooper is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-22-2017, 11:23 AM   #7
GarGuy
Pope & Young
 
GarGuy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Default

Foxs investigating whether coons and coyotes stole eggs out of the hen house..
GarGuy is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-22-2017, 11:36 AM   #8
batmaninja
Ten Point
 
batmaninja's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Hunt In: Hill Country
Default

The State Department paid hundreds of thousands of dollars in taxpayers grants to an Israeli group that used the money to build a campaign to oust Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu in last year’s Israeli parliamentary elections, a congressional investigation concluded Tuesday.

Meanwhile, Obama and Clinton used tax payer money to influence other countries elections.
batmaninja is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-22-2017, 04:41 PM   #9
ttaxidermy
Pope & Young
 
ttaxidermy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Brazoria county
Hunt In: Brady,McCulloch Cnty, Brazoria cnty, South Africa, Namibia
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by batmaninja View Post
The State Department paid hundreds of thousands of dollars in taxpayers grants to an Israeli group that used the money to build a campaign to oust Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu in last year’s Israeli parliamentary elections, a congressional investigation concluded Tuesday.

Meanwhile, Obama and Clinton used tax payer money to influence other countries elections.
Some azzes need to be locked up. Pronto...
ttaxidermy is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-23-2017, 08:33 PM   #10
flywise
Pope & Young
 
flywise's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Kempner,Tx
Hunt In: Blanco, Nacadoches,NewMexico,Colorado
Default

.
flywise is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-23-2017, 08:43 PM   #11
Jayt22
Ten Point
 
Jayt22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Forney
Hunt In: Cracka county
Default

Agree 100%
Jayt22 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-23-2017, 08:54 PM   #12
flywise
Pope & Young
 
flywise's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Kempner,Tx
Hunt In: Blanco, Nacadoches,NewMexico,Colorado
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttaxidermy View Post
They will spare no expense trying to ruin Trump.
You have to remember that this was nothing more than a massive distraction orchestrated by Obama and his cronies to try and deflect from all of the good that Trump is doing..
Anyone that still believed that there was any form of collusion after the first month of this investigation is drinking the koolaid and will never be convinced differently.. Thats a lot of koolaid unfortunately..
And a distraction to keep people from understanding that Obama commentted treason by hendering a DEA investigation of Hezbollah to get his Iran deal done, commetted treason with the Iran deal itself, treason along with the DNC to spy on a political opponent. There is no end to their deception and damage to the constitution
flywise is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:18 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright 1999-2012, TexasBowhunter.com