DFW 10u SOFTBALL Select Pitcher

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know this is a hunting forum, but our team was dealt an unforeseeable blow last week when our #1 bracket pitcher had to withdraw from the team for family reasons...2 days after our final tryout. My daughter was going to be our starting SS and Closer/Bracket Pitcher #2...now she's our #1 Bracket Pitcher with a few developmental pitchers behind her.

That being said, our team (10u Sluggers) are based out of Azle/Saginaw area and are a mix of 07/08 built to win at the VTD level. We now have an opportunity for a pitcher to get LOTS OF INNINGS with our team for this Fall season. We would love to get an accomplished bracket pitcher looking for a new team, but we are also a great landing spot for a girl who has had success pitching at the rec level looking to take the next step into tournament ball. Costs are low and the coaches are developmental minded. If already signed up for rec, we are still interested if an accomplished pitcher!!! If your daughter is looking to take a step up from pitching rec ball, please contact me at 817-229-6258, and I can get you in contact with the right people.

If you do not have a daughter but know of a girl that may be interested in this opportunity, please have their parent contact me as well. Thank you in advance. I promise my next new thread will be a LIVE HUNT at Diamond C at the end of next week

JACOB JETER
    817-229-6258

Man, this sounds serious for some 10 yr olds

Good luck

Comment

Originally posted by TxAg View Post
      Man, this sounds serious for some 10 yr olds

Good luck

Knowing the ins and outs of 10u softball, if you don't have pitching...not so good. We joined this team so my daughter would not have to pitch every game like she did in rec. This is just a Hail Mary on my part hoping for someone who may be in the same situation I was in this Spring. 10u rec ball, for a good pitcher, is a pretty good beating. Just trying to find my daughter a running buddy so she can contribute to the team without pitching so much. All 10u teams need 2 good pitchers.

If you don't have a softball playing daughter, yes, I'm sure this sounds crazy serious...lol. It's all for the kid's enjoyment. The team is not too serious at all...only about making the experience good for all the girls.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

ttt

Comment

Ttt

Comment

Ttt

Comment

Wish mine was 10 again. Good luck to you.

Comment

Originally posted by Gunner97 View Post
                Wish mine was 10 again. Good luck to you.
                Trying to enjoy every minute while mine grow up

Comment

Are you a member of Texas Fastpitch Players Group on FB? Post up there. May be able to find exactly what you need.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaybo31 View Post
                    Are you a member of Texas Fastpitch Players Group on FB? Post up there. May be able to find exactly what you need.

Thank you. I believe our coach posts on all those pages...I don't do FB. Just know that lots of sports parents are on here so just trying to get in front of as many eyes as possible.

Comment

Absolutely, post anywhere you can. Just wanted to make sure yall knew about that page because it is very resourceful. I know of several in our area but its a little far of a drive from here

Comment

Originally posted by Jaybo31 View Post
                        Absolutely, post anywhere you can. Just wanted to make sure yall knew about that page because it is very resourceful. I know of several in our area but its a little far of a drive from here

Lol...that would be quite a drive. Just hoping someone in DFW sees this and thinks the same about a local girl. My daughter loves softball...just a dad doing everything I can to make her experience a great one. Thanks again.

Comment

Originally posted by CSIceman View Post
                          Lol...that would be quite a drive. Just hoping someone in DFW sees this and thinks the same about a local girl. My daughter loves softball...just a dad doing everything I can to make her experience a great one. Thanks again.

Same here. Been going at it since she was 5. Moving up to 12u/mix this year.
                          Good luck to y'all!

Comment

Got a 9 year old who loves to pitch but not quite ready for tournament ball and a little far for me. Good luck to you though

Comment

Thank guys. My daughter is 9 years old also. Girls who are 10 years old or younger as of 12/31/17 are 10u eligible

Comment

Working...
                              X