What do you see?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by coy-ote View Post
    We were at the ranch and saw 3 of the this one being the largest was this one right around 6 ft or better, I've never seen more than one in a close area do they den up like rattlebugs?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    They shouldn't be denned up right now. I bet that was just a good spot to get in some shade and a healthy population of blue indigos to crawl in it. As far as just indigos denning up together goes it wouldn't surprise me if they'll den up where rattlesnakes do. I know several species of snakes that will eat other snakes will actually call a truce when it's time to den up. But then again in South Texas snakes probably don't have to den up for very long either.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
      If you're scared of snakes just stay inside your home. Leave the outdoors to real men.
      X10

Comment

Between indigos and pigs I haven't seen a rattler in a long time out here this picture was taken in early March of this year 3 of them withinin about a 30 ft radius,saw one slither back into a hole

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

a good snake!

Comment

If you're scared of snakes just stay inside your home. Leave the outdoors to real men.
            Ha. Well put sir.

Comment

LOL

Comment

Nooooo no fire! As scared as I am of any snake I just turn and ignore blue indigos. They do enough good in this world as long as you don't **** them off and make them come after you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

But I wear snake boots... and still scared of them bastiges!!!

Comment

lol

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Comment

Sticks? lol

Comment

Working...
                      X