Saddle Hunting Show and Tell (meetup)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saddle Hunting Show and Tell (meetup)

I am having a hunt out at Granger from 6-8 November (you can see that in the Public Hunting Forum). It has also been recently discussed by a few of us to host another Saddle Hunting get together.

My proposal is to meet at Granger No. 7 on Saturday, 7 November at about 1:00 P to showcase, learn and teach about saddles and climbing systems.

I will be out there anyway, so I am game. If y'all wanna do this, just give me a call or show up.

Too dang far for me or I would definitely be there.

My curiosity has been peaked by the whole saddle thing

Comment

Originally posted by BTLowry View Post
      Too dang far for me or I would definitely be there.

My curiosity has been peaked by the whole saddle thing
      Same

Comment

Same here. Thinking of biting the bullet and getting either a Cruzr XC, Aero Hunter Merlin/New Flex or H2

Comment

Why would you do a granger hog hunt in November? The rut should be starting, and that place is draw only for deer.

Comment

Originally posted by Trumpkin View Post
            Why would you do a granger hog hunt in November? The rut should be starting, and that place is draw only for deer.
            I don't hunt deer opening weekend of general season; not in protest or out of fear of being shot by trigger happy gun hunters or anything like that, I would rather hunt pigs at Granger.

Plenty of weekends left to hunt deer after the opener.

Comment

Originally posted by Rat View Post
              I don't hunt deer opening weekend of general season; not in protest or out of fear of being shot by trigger happy gun hunters or anything like that, I would rather hunt pigs at Granger.

Plenty of weekends left to hunt deer after the opener.

I was more thinking others would rather be deer hunting. Those Granger hogs ARE fun to chase as it cools down.

Comment

Working...
              X