Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Props to LL Bean

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Props to LL Bean

So I have a pair of their 12"hunter boots that I took back today. Have had them for almost 2 years so they had plenty of wear. Well I took them back because they were a size to big. When they came in I thought I could deal with it, wear double wool socks and the like. Well it finally got to me and I couldn't stand it anymore. I did the chat feature on their website and the lady said they would take them back no question. As she put it "their promise is to make me happy with those boots". Who am I to complain but a little suspicious I drove to lol bean today. Sure enough get their prepare myself for a discussion........and there was none. Simply an ok and go for the right size. They offered to resole if I wanted to keep my tops. Told me it didn't matter so they are shipping me brand new ones.

Props to ll bean. Great products, made in America if you get the right ones, and great service.

Yeah their service is awesome! I have a pair that's 20+ years old and I could send them to get refurbished tomorrow no questions asked, only have to pay a small fee. They have held up for all these years and will likely last another 20.

Comment

It an interesting policy that many press to a crazy level. I heard this while driving in Colorado last year: https://m.thisamericanlife.org/radio...r-moneys-worth

Comment

Yea they don't seem very popular but I love mine

Comment

I grew up right down the street from them, used them for many years and still do. Customer service is top notch with these guys and always has been.

I've had a pair of their 12" Hunting boots for well over ten years, still use them today.
          Last edited by greenshovel; 01-23-2017, 10:54 AM.

Comment

I have a camo jacket from them, it lost its waterproofing after about 3 years. I was asking about buying a new one and they said thats not necessary and sent a new one free of charge.

Comment

Working...
            X