Mathews and carbon express

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mathews and carbon express

i have Z7 and i am shooting maxima 250's out of it the spine chart for carbon express says that 250's are to week of an arrow for my draw weight they say i should be shooting 350's my practice arrows are gold tip 300's i can't see a difference in the 2 but i wanted to get some input to see if it is safe to shoot the 250's

draw weight 62ish
    arrow length 29

Ttt

Comment

It's safe but it looks like you're right on the border. If you have the money and time to switch, I'd probably go with the 350's. They will most likely shoot better and penetrate better because they're stiffer. That's my .02

Comment

350s for sure. Anything less could cause arrow flight issues, especially if you increase your DW.

Comment

Just had this conversation with my bow shop last week. I was having some arrow flight issues with my 350's at 56lbs and they told me 350's fly better around 60-70lbs. Sure enough I cranked it up to about 63 and they are flying straight with some speed lol.

350 carbon express, 100gr tips, mission ballistic bow at 26.5 DL 63lbs

Comment

Working...
          X