Mathews Z7 Extreme Tactical

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mathews Z7 Extreme Tactical

Im thinking about pulling the trigger on one of these. I'm just wondering if I will have enough money. I have about $450 cash and before I buy I want to sell my Truth 2. Anybody have an idea why I could charge for either a bare truth 2 or everything on it which is a ripcord arrow rest, true glow single pin pendulum sight, and a meta peep sight. When I bought the bow it was about 800-850 after tax bare bow.

Check eBay

Comment

Dont know about your Truth value, but you will love the Z7 Extreme Tactical.

Comment

it is a Mathews Z7... nuff said. As far as the Bear, not sure on it but I sold my old Bear Element for 400 fully loaded.

Comment

I just payed off my z7 extreme. Absolutely love the **** thing.

Comment

I just bought a Z7 Extreme Tactical. I've shot the regular Lost Camo Extreme and the Tactical, and I would tell you to save your money and just buy the camo Z7 Extreme. You can also buy an all blacked out Z7 Extreme for a tad less than the Tectical... Its all up to what you want to spend. From my knowledge, all the "Tactical" stuff is $100 more, but is exactly the same as the Extreme line...

Comment

Originally posted by AddisonOil View Post
              I just bought a Z7 Extreme Tactical. I've shot the regular Lost Camo Extreme and the Tactical, and I would tell you to save your money and just buy the camo Z7 Extreme. You can also buy an all blacked out Z7 Extreme for a tad less than the Tectical... Its all up to what you want to spend. From my knowledge, all the "Tactical" stuff is $100 more, but is exactly the same as the Extreme line...
              My gun dealer buddy says that to make something "tactical" you just paint it black and raise the price.

Comment

While you are there you may want to try the Heli-M tactical.

Comment

Originally posted by gwellstx View Post
                  My gun dealer buddy says that to make something "tactical" you just paint it black and raise the price.
                  Thats the truth! I gladly paid the extra cash for that pretty of a bow, Finest looking bow...Ever IMO

Comment

like this one! i second the comment on paying the extra cash for the tactical. i never would have done it unless it fell in my lap.............like this one...............so i took it!

sweet bow, but other than the looks i would take the lost camo version if it was coming out of my own pocket.

it's still backing up the strother!
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by gwellstx View Post
                      Yup! And many moons ago black was the basic color and camo was an upgrade. Now it's bass ackwards.

Comment

Originally posted by icetrauma View Post
                        Yup! And many moons ago black was the basic color and camo was an upgrade. Now it's bass ackwards.
                        And a moon or two before that black was all there was and we had to come up with our own camo paint jobs.

Comment

Awesome bow

Comment

If your going to keep the bow for a long time Buy the one you want IMO. No point in saving some change and regretting it in the long run.

Comment

It's just a paint job. That in itself is bad enough. They no longer produce the Z7E in the tactical. Only the current years bow which is the Helim. Might find one used. then again if the black out model will suite you Ive got one for sale.

Comment

Working...
                              X