Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ever had an entire sounder of wild hogs try to attack?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They didn't charge me, heck they didn't know I was there till one was in my lap. Hunting in a ground blind I'd cut outta a big cactus one night, had about 20 + pigs come in. One of the sows was real nervous about something on the other side of the tank, long story short, she grunted, bolted and came right through my blind. I put my foot up to stop her but she just climbed my leg like a dancer on a pole....went up my leg over my chest and kicked me in the back of the head on the way over. All the others followed her, I had a couple little ones stuck under my chair and more got tangled in my day pack and quiver I had on the ground next to me. Once it was all over, I picked myself up and walked down the trail behind me to gather all my stuff. Called my buddy to come get me, all he could do is laugh his butt off at me cause I had muddy pig prints all up my body and skid marks down my back.

Comment

Had some give me the stink eye before.

Comment

No but a herd of javi's made me climb a corner post one time.

Comment

Walked to my feeder with a north wind in my face. Had a sow under it about 80 yards away. It started trotting right at me. I yelled hey pig, hey pig and it just kept coming. At 30 yards I nailed it with my 30.06 and it went into high gear. I ran left, it came left, I ran right it went right. Just as I was about to shoot again it stumbled and fell two feet from me right next to the shell I had ejected. My heart was pounding and then I started laughing thankful no cameras had recorded that.

Comment

I got run over by a sow one early morning. Still dark and walking to my stand. I was walking along a fence and she came running at me, knocked me over, and then got tangled in the fence for a few seconds before running off. Ripped my pants and scared the mess out of me. Like others have said, I think she was just trying to get gone and I was in her way.

Comment

Crazy! Guess I am doing it all wrong. They never show when I am around.

Comment

It's crazy that there are times you can walk right into a sounder or drive right up on them and they don't move. Then other times you can't get within 200 yards of them and they bolt.

Comment

Yes I have numerous times. I think since there eye sight is bad, that's how they react when they feel threatened by something that they don't know exactly what it is.

Comment

Stress testing my underwear

Didn't work like I hoped. Click on the picture and it will go to a video.

IMG_6782 by randy dudley,

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
                      Yep. 18 seconds in. They meant business. I coulda been killed but my survival instinct to play dead saved me.

February 12, 2018 - YouTube
                      What were you doing? Taking a dump off in the bushes?

Comment

Originally posted by Randy View Post

"Oops! Looks like you followed a bad link."

Comment

Cool video Randy

Comment

Originally posted by Randy View Post

Cool man way to scare it back!

Comment

Originally posted by 35remington
                              "Oops! Looks like you followed a bad link."
                              Try this

Comment

I remember this near death experience I had from a wild hog. Watch this with the sound on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X