You like those dang things????

Comment

Originally posted by Ragin' View Post
        Ok ok.

ACME 4-1/2" Whitetail Widow Maker.
        Hmmmmm lol

Comment

Originally posted by gonehuntin68 View Post
          If you want a good quick clean kill then it's more about shot placement then the type of broadhead.
          x1000000000

Comment

I shoot a Mathews No Cam HTR set at 60#. I shot two deer and a hog using G5 Montecs. All were complete pass throughs and all were recovered quickly. I shot one doe with a rage and got bad deflection from it but still recovered it. I love the Montecs and they hit with my field points way past any distance I'd shoot an animal at. Resharpened the blades and the broad heads are still being used.

Comment

Originally posted by ajcarricktx View Post
              I shoot a Mathews No Cam HTR set at 60#. I shot two deer and a hog using G5 Montecs. All were complete pass throughs and all were recovered quickly. I shot one doe with a rage and got bad deflection from it but still recovered it. I love the Montecs and they hit with my field points way past any distance I'd shoot an animal at. Resharpened the blades and the broad heads are still being used.
              I shoot 100gr Montecs as well and all have been clean pass through, what method are you using to sharpen them?

Comment

Nap MAXX

Comment

I use the G5 flat steel sharpener with a course and fine side. I can get them pretty darn sharp on it.

Comment

Comment

This sharpener.

Comment

just ordered one on Amazon, I have three that need to be tended too. Thanks

Comment

Slick Trick Mags 100gr work well for me.

Comment

125gr slick tricks....no problems. 438gr finished arrow. hits super hard.

Comment

While we all strive for that PERFECT SHOT PLACEMENT,sometimes it just doesnt happen. Therefore I use Xecutioners. One of the strongest heads out there..

Comment

Originally posted by BrianW View Post
                                While we all strive for that PERFECT SHOT PLACEMENT,sometimes it just doesnt happen. Therefore I use Xecutioners. One of the strongest heads out there..

[emoji17]

Comment

Working...
                                X