Wyoming draw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wyoming draw

Results tomorrow for sheep, moose and bison. Anyone in for the drawings?
    I'm hoping for my sheep tag, 1 PP below max so we'll see. My chosen area is getting hot due to great sheep numbers and DIY hunting.

Were you drawn? I put in for a pp there and a lot of other states, probably be lucky to ever get drawn.

Comment

No sheep or moose for us but still waiting on LQ elk. Odds were interesting for resident sheep and moose in our chosen areas.
      Somebody has to draw those random tags so don't give up, spouse drew a sheep tag in the random draw few years back.

Comment

I struck out on mountain goat, but that's not unexpected.

Comment

Today's the day for elk, antelope and deer for residents, you NR get your antelope and dee results today.
          The backdoor says we got our antelope and my whitetail tag, elk we wait and see.

Comment

How do we see the back door? Waiting until 11...

Comment

Go to the drawing odds page and click on the 2017 category you're looking for. On the address bar at the top change the 7 in 2017 to an 8 and click, it will give you this years drawing odds.

Comment

So the drawing odds are out, however I can’t tell if I was drawn or not it just has stats. This is my first time doing this so sorry for the ignorance but how do you know?

Comment

Results are online now.
                  If you knew your PP total you could figure out by the iodds if you drew, it lists total number of applicants by PP.
                  Got our antelope, a great LQ elk tag and doe antelope, doe deer and cow elk tags.

Comment

I figured it out just needed to use my eyes...... I’m going to Wyoming baby!!!!!

Comment

What did you draw?
                      We got a nice limited quota elk tag to go with antelope, general deer and cow elk.

Comment

Originally posted by wytex View Post
                        What did you draw?
                        We got a nice limited quota elk tag to go with antelope, general deer and cow elk.
                        Awesome congrats on the tags!! My group just put in for antelope. Drew unit 26. It’s our first trip so we’re all a little green. Looks like the area is just east of Casper north of Douglas. It’s limited access but we aren’t afraid of walking to find them.

Comment

We drew antelope buck and doe tags

Comment

Originally posted by dbwilson View Post
                            We drew antelope buck and doe tags
                            What unit?

Comment

You might look at the county GIS map for landowner names and call a few.

Most counties in Wyoming have an ownership map online.

Comment

Working...
                              X