Potus sotu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Razrbk89 View Post
    Republicans were disrespectful during Obama’s addresses, democrats are disrespectful during this one. It’s nothing new?

Both groups have become so childish it’s embarassing.
    So true. If we are to truly drain the swamp the whole of them have to go.

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by jaker_cc View Post
      We're just tougher than they are. I like that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Yea. That old boy looked like he was needing some sleep...
      It's gotta be tuff to have a bounty on your head..
      I hope they do get him more resources.

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
        It's possible to use Twitter and remain classy and mature though, isn't it? He's accomplishing some great things for sure. But he'd be doing so much better if he'd just have a little more class and self-control on Twitter. Using it to go straight to the people without being filtered through the media is GREAT. He'd be crazy to not do that. But using social media with class would be 1,000 times better. The nation desperately needs a unifying leader rather than a divisive one. We've had way too much divisiveness with Obama. I just wish we could have someone who is doing the right things while also working to unify the country rather than continuing the divisiveness. Maybe he'll get there eventually. So far, tonight's speech is doing that. Let's hope this kind of tone is the new norm.
        Well said, on all cylinders!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Won't be long now

Comment

It's possible to use Twitter and remain classy and mature though, isn't it? He's accomplishing some great things for sure. But he'd be doing so much better if he'd just have a little more class and self-control on Twitter. Using it to go straight to the people without being filtered through the media is GREAT. He'd be crazy to not do that. But using social media with class would be 1,000 times better. The nation desperately needs a unifying leader rather than a divisive one. We've had way too much divisiveness with Obama. I just wish we could have someone who is doing the right things while also working to unify the country rather than continuing the divisiveness. Maybe he'll get there eventually. So far, tonight's speech is doing that. Let's hope this kind of tone is the new norm.

My thoughts exactly, thanks Shane.

With his business acumen, and ability to sell things....if he used it just right he could really turn this thing around and potentially make SOME of the other side see the assbackward way they've been looking at things. Wishful thinking maybe, but by being so brash I'm afraid all he's doing is losing the next election.

I wish he'd cut welfare off at the knees and get the money to cops...everyone likes to brag about how low unemployment is, but no one wants to mention that we are slap in the middle of a labor crisis...

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
              Americans are dreamers too
              One of my favorite quotes so far.

Comment

Originally posted by Razrbk89 View Post
                Republicans were disrespectful during Obama’s addresses, democrats are disrespectful during this one. It’s nothing new?

Both groups have become so childish it’s embarassing.
                That last sentence is spot on!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

I don’t see his comments as divisive , I simply see them as truth. People have been so programmed to to think PC they can’t process blunt dialogue. He is a business guy and he doesn’t have time to beat around the bush.
                  I don’t think you can make an argument that he may somehow be doing better if he was more classy , I think the very reason for his success is his bold actions. Who is the gate keeper for “class”?
                  He has ended the era of the kumbaya Republican.
                  The reality is, and it’s being clearly highlighted tonight, the Democrats will never work with trump no matter what he does.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

LoL
                    Black guys in the ghetto didn't wake up one day and learn to make crack.
                    LoL
                    And how many black guys in the ghetto you think can organize tons of cocaine to be flown from South America to south Dallas?

The US govt brought crack to America and flooded the streets with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                      My thoughts exactly, thanks Shane.

With his business acumen, and ability to sell things....if he used it just right he could really turn this thing around and potentially make SOME of the other side see the assbackward way they've been looking at things. Wishful thinking maybe, but by being so brash I'm afraid all he's doing is losing the next election.

I wish he'd cut welfare off at the knees and get the money to cops...everyone likes to brag about how low unemployment is, but no one wants to mention that we are slap in the middle of a labor crisis...

Yes sir. Not even Jesus could change everyone's mind and unify every single one of us. Some people are just beyond hope. But we could be more unified than we are if we had a leader working in that direction. Good results help some. Good results combined with a unifying message would do even more.

Comment

The cop that adopted the baby .... wow how could them dems not clap for them .
                        That made me tear up

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                          Why the hell would ANY American stand for an ******* that bashes our country, flag and lifestyle? You don't have a clue what it is to be proud of America or you'd know better. You just go ahead and cover for him you pathetic miserable libtard.
                          LoL
                          I wonder whatthe asterisks covered up

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                            Why the hell would ANY American stand for an ******* that bashes our country, flag and lifestyle? You don't have a clue what it is to be proud of America or you'd know better. You just go ahead and cover for him you pathetic miserable libtard.
                            Slick, I wish you'd tell us how you really feel.

Comment

I hope this is real....
                              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
                                I apologize for that comment. But I've never voted Democrat. Not even when a close family friend ran for a bench seat.

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk

This guy’s a clown....

Comment

Working...
                                X