XENEK Father's Day Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

XENEK Father's Day Sale

XENEK is currently offering $80 off the Apex blind in appreciation of all those dads that pass on the tradition of hunting to the next generation.

https://huntxenek.com/fathers-day-sale/

Also, as an additional thanks to the TBH community, if you post on here after you purchase a blind, we're happy to throw in a free camera mount and tree screw to help you capture your moments in the field with your family.

Thanks and Happy Father's Day!
    Attached Files

We hope all the dads out there had a great Father's Day. We'll be running our sale through June, so if you're looking for XENEK's Apex blind, take advantage of the $80 off. Have a great day!

Comment

I ordered your fathers day sale blind last Friday 6/15/18 on your website - PLEASE include the free camera mount and tree screw to my order before shipping. Thank you for the great gesture!

Comment

Originally posted by Codie View Post
        I ordered your fathers day sale blind last Friday 6/15/18 on your website - PLEASE include the free camera mount and tree screw to my order before shipping. Thank you for the great gesture!
        Hi Codie -

Thanks for your order. Your blind shipped today, so we'll send the tree screw and mini-mount separately for you tomorrow.

Have a good one!

Comment

And... a reminder our mini-mount attaches directly to each of our hubs, so you can film inside or outside of the blind.

Comment

Originally posted by XENEK View Post
            Hi Codie -

Thanks for your order. Your blind shipped today, so we'll send the tree screw and mini-mount separately for you tomorrow.

Have a good one!
            thank you!

Comment

thank you!

Comment

We're going to run this special for a bit longer - most likely until the 4th of July, so take advantage if you're in the market for a new blind.

Comment

Working...
                X