No announcement yet.

World Cup 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My interest in soccer is usually a negative number unless the USA is playing in the World Cup or the Olympics......men or women. Probably more so with the women. Without the USA in it, I'm not feeling it...

Comment

Don't these threads usually include Legdog's pictures of "women of the world cup"? I'm waiting on those to show up. That'll get Smart interested

Comment

We happened to be in France during the 1998 World Cup on a high school trip. We didn't attend any matches but it was cool being there around all the buzz.

Comment

KSA did better than I expected against Russia, but they just didn’t have the depth.

Egypt really surprised me against Uraguay, that goalie is a gamer! Missed the first half of Morocco taking out those Iranian thugs, but I’m here now baby!

Comment

Uruguay disappointed me more than Egypt impressed.

Comment

I didn't get to stream the first match this morning. Dang work, ugh lol

Come on Morocco!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TXHUNT3R View Post
                I didn't get to stream the first match this morning. Dang work, ugh lol

Come on Morocco!!!
                Mine was about 90 seconds behind this morning, but I’m watching Morocco take it to these heathens on the television.

Comment

Originally posted by rladner View Post
                  Uruguay disappointed me more than Egypt impressed.
                  I can see this, I was really expecting Uruguay to take it early and often.

Comment

Fun Fact#1: Morocco is our oldest friend, they were the first country to recognize the United States as an independent nation.

Fun Fact#2: Iran isn’t getting to play with their preferred footwear, the recent reinstating of sanctions prevented Nikes from being imported

Comment

Wow

Comment

Has anyone had their pony tail pulled yet, and hit the turf like they took a .338 Lapua to the brain stem?

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                          Has anyone had their pony tail pulled yet, and hit the turf like they took a .338 Lapua to the brain stem?
                          Yes, one of the Iranians in his pink shoes tripped over the ball and rolled about halfway across the field. It was actually pretty funny

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                            lolololololololololololol I just snorted rice out my nose!

Comment

Man, missed the first two minutes grabbing a Dr Pepper, and turned it on right before the penalty kick. Ronaldo is a beast and a treat to watch

Comment

I cant watch it, just cant take it seriously because of all the "FAKE" Im hurt bs....

Comment

Working...
                                X