Ford X-Plan?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ford X-Plan?

Has anyone every used the Ford X-Plan for a new vehicle? I have access to the plan and I'm thinking of getting a new F-350.

dealerships usually will beat the price. Unless you catch Ford incentives and use the xplan you can get a good deal

Comment

Originally posted by rscrub View Post
      Has anyone every used the Ford X-Plan for a new vehicle? I have access to the plan and I'm thinking of getting a new F-350.
      You will get ALL the incentives offered, not just either or. This is the best thing of incentives are offered. If Ford offers cash back or % financing, you can get both.

Comment

https://www.carsdirect.com/deals-art...d-plan-pricing

Comment

When I tried to use it two dealerships told me I could get better pricing without it. I don't know if true or not I didn't see side by side pricing.

Comment

When I got my 250 this yr the dealer beat the x plan. Try for 15k off sticker. That's about where u wanta ve. For a 73k sticker I walked out w ttl included no trade at 61k. You gota remember ttl is a few grand on these trucks. Be prepared to walk if they wont budge or give u a deal your comfortable with

Comment

Xplan is only good for vehicles without rebates. You can negotiate better deals

Comment

Originally posted by 8mpg View Post
                Xplan is only good for vehicles without rebates. You can negotiate better deals
                Agreed.... my approach is simple. I ask to see the invoice and will pay invoice plays the dealer specific prep package. If not- I leave.

Comment

I use the X plan, makes negotiations really simple.
                  Adios,
                  Gary

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Roberson View Post
                    I use the X plan, makes negotiations really simple.
                    Adios,
                    Gary
                    Then you are leaving money on the table

Comment

How much off a used vehicle sticker price should you ask for?

Say $20K sticker.

Comment

Tagged🤨

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I used X Plan to buy my 17’ 350, but if I was buying now I wouldn’t. At the time I bought mine (March 17’) they weren’t coming off the sticker much at all, and X plan allowed me to get the best price I could find. Fast forward to now and the dealers are negotiating a lot more.

Comment

Working...
                          X