Montana boys looking for predator hunting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Montana boys looking for predator hunting

Hey guys. There is a small group of us from up here in Montana that are dying to try some calling for coyotes, bobcats and fox in Texas. We would be using rifles and would prefer an unguided/trespass fee type deal. Do any of you guys with leases ever need help with predator control in the winter months?? We are all mature adults and experienced predator hunters...just looking for something a little different and get out of the cold for a while. I have hunted hogs and javelina in South Texas a few times and was amazed at the number of predators around. This might not be the best place to post this but I have had great feedback from this site before. Any advice, input or contact info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!!

Howdy! I run a cattle/hunting ranch in Leesville, Tx, near Gonzales. We have 750 acres of hay fields, oak and mesquite flats, and creek bottoms. Mainly see coyotes and bobcats, and the occasional fox. Never done a nonguided hunt like you're looking for, but would be willing to talk about pricing with you if you're interested. Thanks! -Eric

Comment

Shoot me an email! "rbranchtx@yahoo.com"

Comment

Working...
      X