Florida Gun Control

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by txpitdog View Post
    It establishes a legal basis for involuntary firearm seizure at the discretion of law enforcement.
    "discretion of law enforcement", The same that went to his house 39 times. They blew it big time and are being given more power.

Comment

Rubio has gone off the rails too.

He has filed a similar bill in Congress.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

FloriDUH.

Comment

Fl gun owners are a pretty dang copy/paste of TX & like the others expect this to hit the courts as it appears the most dire points conflict with the 2nd. We'll see.

Comment

[ATTACH]899991[/ATTACH]

Comment

Originally posted by cfortner View Post
              the term “bump
              742 fire stock” means a conversion kit, a tool, an accessory, or a
              743 device used to alter the rate of fire of a firearm to mimic
              744 automatic weapon fire or which is used to increase the rate of
              745 fire to a faster rate than is possible for a person to fire such
              746 semiautomatic firearm unassisted by a kit, a tool, an accessory,
              747 or a device.

Does this mean you aren't allowed to wear pants with belt loops while operating a firearm?
              And erbody's pants fall down and you get arrested for being a perv.

Comment

For all of you "I don't care about Bumpstock" "We must compromise!" and "they need to keep guns away from Crazy!" guys, there is now a full on AWB with no grandfathering in the Florida Legislature. This is what happens when you "compromise". They don't stop, they smell blood and they push for more. This is why some of us say "compromising" is unacceptable.

Comment

There is a LOT of stuff in the legislature that never sees the light of day.
                  And yes, crazy people don't need guns.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                    For all of you "I don't care about Bumpstock" "We must compromise!" and "they need to keep guns away from Crazy!" guys, there is now a full on AWB with no grandfathering in the Florida Legislature. This is what happens when you "compromise". They don't stop, they smell blood and they push for more. This is why some of us say "compromising" is unacceptable.
                    com·pro·mise

noun
                    an agreement or a settlement of a dispute that is reached by each side making concessions.

There is no compromise.

DJ

Comment

Originally posted by DJM View Post
                      com·pro·mise

noun
                      an agreement or a settlement of a dispute that is reached by each side making concessions.

There is no compromise.

DJ
                      That's my point.

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                        There is a LOT of stuff in the legislature that never sees the light of day.
                        And yes, crazy people don't need guns.
                        100%. What I meant, was that they are going to keep pushing for more no matter how much we give.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                          Its kinda like compromising and saying "yea we can build that toll road since the tolls are only going to be in place until the road is paid off.."

Comment

Working...
                          X