Hillary emails

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hillary emails

Anyone read through some of the emails yet?
    They couldn't be more crooked. Looks like all the people who posted tin foil hats making fun of people saying democrats stage people need to apologize. Supposedly round two of emails are being held back for some reason.

And nobody is going to do anything about it. 2/3 of the other side is just as guilty I'm sure.

Comment

Russia is a Donald fan......

Comment

I want to see the emails Hillary deleted and scrubbed instead of turning them over to the FBI.

Comment

Originally posted by Thumper View Post
          I want to see the emails Hillary deleted and scrubbed instead of turning them over to the FBI.
          I'm hoping these are being held on to for the kiss of death in October. If we've learned nothing since 1992 about the clintons is you cannot give them time to react to a scandal.

Comment

So they fired the head of the DNC Debbie Wasserman Schultz (resigns in lieu of termination) this weekend as it is now leaked in these emails that she and the DNC conspired to ensure a Hillary nomination. Like she was the only one in on it. Now she is working for the Hillary campaign, what a joke. Bernie people are not going to vote for her.

Comment

Supposedly the second round is to be released this week. Wiki founder said there is enough evidence to indict her this time.

Comment

Working...
              X