getting a new bow!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

getting a new bow!!!!!!

I just opened my email from work and check my junkmail, I do not know why I get important email there but I do, anyway. I got an email from Dan Toelke cause I chat back and forth with him all the time. And he has a bow for me. This bow is 64" and is 43@28. Some of you all know about the pain that I have been having in my hand and shoulder and Dan knows about this too. So he offered this bow to me. Just when you thought a fella couldn't be nice enough. If you would could you all join me and praise this fella. I was going to email Eric about this but I figured he would see it here posted just as fast as he would if I would of PMed him.
    I am just turned around on this one, and cannot wait to get it and get some pics posted!!!!!!!!
    Maybe next year I will get to hunting up there with him in May and he can see this bow in action.
    Chris Kiefner

class act
    Congrats chrisk

Comment

That will kill a javi.Let us know when you get it.

Comment

Sweet

Comment

heck of a deal!

Comment

I hope it is! I do not remember seeing anthing that he has mad that looked crappy. He is being a friend and looking out for me and trying to help me so I am sure that I will have nothing to complain about. It is sure nice having friends like that.
            Chris Kiefner

Comment

Should be here today or tomorrow!!!!!He said it is Bamboo and G.alves. I hope it looks like a corn stalk like my recurve did that he made for me. Excited and cannot wait.
              Chris Kiefner

Comment

dont forget to post pics!! please )

Comment

It is in now, but I have to wait until tomorrow to pic it up from the post office. Man, that didn't take long at all.
                  Chris Kiefner

Comment

I just picked it up and shot it!!!!!! It is all bamboo with a G.Alves riser. I have never shot a Hill style bow that didn't take my arm with it and left my teeth in place before. This bow has a very slight thump and I mean very slight thump. Less than my compound(I am not suppose to say that here,ha,ha). I do not know how fast it is, but it is a lot faster than I thought. I want to run it through a chronograph. Of course since it is a D style it is quiet. I feel sorry for my quarry!!!!!!!!! I will post pics sometime just keep your eyes open for them. I do not have a camera but one of my friends do. Sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    Chris Kiefner

Comment

I will try to get my buddy to take some pics of the bow tonight or tomorrow. You all will think it is sweet, especially for a D-style bow.Pretty,pretty,pretty. I especially like how the tips stand out against the bamboo.
                      Chris Kiefner

Comment

Working...
                      X