No announcement yet.

Bye bye Bannie!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think JD wants a Latino coach to help gel the young nucleus of latino players, someone like Alex Cora would be a perfect fit. Not sure who that someone is yet but I’m betting that’s what Daniels is wanting.

Comment

[QUOTE=Smart;13640172]This is what I remember

[url]https://www.cbssports.com/mlb/news/ron-washington-says-he-resigned-from-rangers-because

Just pure speculation on my end. thought it was strange reason to leave. Not saying an affair is ok but I’m sure he wasn’t the first one and I don’t remember any that left for this reason before him. He left in good standing with the club and players I thought anyway it felt like it a lot of information was left out when he left. Leads me to think his history with drugs was a possible factor, I could be dead wrong though.

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
        John Hart's model is not sustainable. That's why he has bounced around. He goes in, turns it around, and there is a 3-5yr window for the club to win. JD is a John Hart disciple and runs it essentially the same way. He's a business man with the short term in mind. There is not a long term plan. It is what it is.

For the guys talking about Nolan earlier, regardless of his title he played a HUGE role. He was the one holding the pitching staff to an accountability standard. When Nolan walks into the clubhouse, you listen. It's just the way it is. He's doing the same thing in Houston. It's different as a player when you have to answer to someone that actually played baseball.
        Your right on Nolan, JD has rebuilt this team once and did it mostly through trades. John Hart is go get veteran free agents to turn it around spend all the $ on bad contracts.

JD has made some bad deals but has also made some great ones. He deserves a chance to rebuild this team again.

Comment

Originally posted by LukeDuke View Post
          Once again the Ranger's leadership runs off the wrong man.

JD, the smug little ivy league punk, is who should have left in place of Ryan.

They have should send him packing instead of Nolan...likewise with this move!

Let's consider the facts:

Rangers before Ryan arrival - 4 consecutive seasons below 500
          Rangers after Ryan arrival - 5 straight winning seasons (all 1st or 2nd place in division)

Ryan leaves to help his son with the Astros...

Astros had 6 losing seasons prior to Nolans arrival
          Astros have 5 consecutive winning seasons, winning 2 divisions and World Series since Nolan arrived
          Rangers have 3 losing seasons out of 5 since Ryan left
          Ryan had nothing to do with the personnel. JD brought the players in and Houston has been building their team for a while. Everything I have read is there was a problem in the clubhouse. This is all on bannister

Comment

Working...
          X