Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Two Pastors talk about their travel struggles.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Two Pastors talk about their travel struggles.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdH2DGSXjss&sns=em"]Kenneth Copeland, Jesse Duplantis, defending their private jets - YouTube[/ame]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Praise God and your bank account.

Comment

Unbelievable!!!

Comment

I don't know whether to laugh or shake my head in disgust embarrassing, just plain embarrassing

Comment

When I was a kid, they was an old widow woman that lived down the road and we started noticing that her house was getting in bad shape. My grandma went to see her and found out that she had given all her money to one of them TV preachers, she lost everything.

Comment

Originally posted by Radar View Post
            When I was a kid, they was an old widow woman that lived down the road and we started noticing that her house was getting in bad shape. My grandma went to see her and found out that she had given all her money to one of them TV preachers, she lost everything.
            Almost happened to my grandmother after my grandpa died. Luckily someone realized what was happening before she lost everything.

Comment

Originally posted by IvoryRoot View Post
              Almost happened to my grandmother after my grandpa died. Luckily someone realized what was happening before she lost everything.
              If I recall, that is what happened to this lady.

Comment

Sure seems like they need to plan their destinations better.

Comment

Yes that is pretty funny. Our church is trying to build another church and attempting to do it debt free. The one thing our pastor always says is to never let our families go without in order to give to the church. We should only give what we can and not what we have. He is always preaching on being debt free. He is a very humble man and lives within his means and that does not include a private jet, hahahaha.

In my opinion, this is definitely the wrong message to send on television.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Them dudes ain’t pastors according to the Bible’s definition. Last month was in Brazil and what that prosperity Gospel has done there is just sickening.

Comment

Figures

When I opened the thread I thought I'd see a joke. Then I watched the video and saw two jokes
                      Last edited by TxAg; 04-24-2018, 06:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Death from Above View Post
                        Them dudes ain’t pastors according to the Bible’s definition. Last month was in Brazil and what that prosperity Gospel has done there is just sickening.

Good ol prosperity gospel, Joel Osteen bread and butter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
                          Sure seems like they need to plan their destinations better.
                          And ride in a tube full of demons???

Comment

Lol

Comment

Originally posted by IvoryRoot View Post
                              And ride in a tube full of demons???
                              That is a pretty accurate description of our last flight to Vegas.

Comment

Working...
                              X