Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TBH Beware

Good afternoon TBH
    Just a quick post about my dealings with tdwinklr on his classified post http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...d.php?t=677344
    I end up buying this Reloader from him and had him ship it to me he said no problem. Well during shipping the Reloader was damaged so I asked him to make a claim on the insurance so I could get it repaired or replaced no big deal right....? NO It’s been 4 weeks of battling with tdwinklr to get this done. He continues to battle with me to this day saying he’s not computer savvy so I did the claim for him scanned and emailed it to him and now he is saying he’s not happy with the way I did it Because I couldn’t find the replacement parts so I just submitted for a replacement. Well now he’s telling me and I quote “I'm not going to approve a complete replacement vs. one or two parts supposedly damaged by UPS”
    I don’t understand what his issue is but I just thought I’d help out anyone thinking of dealing with him

Are you able to get your money back from him instead?

Comment

This sucks. Glad it wasnt a Dillon 850 XL

Comment

TBH Beware

What kind of damage occurred? Post pics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by J.B. View Post
          What kind of damage occurred? Post pics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          X2

Comment

Send it back get your $ back let him deal with it

Comment

Originally posted by airehead View Post
              Send it back get your $ back let him deal with it
              Good idea.

Comment

warranties can sometimes be a pain in the butt. I deal with warranty companies daily. Did you use pay pal?

Comment

Mods please move to bad trade thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Houston4x4 View Post
                    Good afternoon TBH
                    Just a quick post about my dealings with tdwinklr on his classified post http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...d.php?t=677344
                    I end up buying this Reloader from him and had him ship it to me he said no problem. Well during shipping the Reloader was damaged so I asked him to make a claim on the insurance so I could get it repaired or replaced no big deal right....? NO It’s been 4 weeks of battling with tdwinklr to get this done. He continues to battle with me to this day saying he’s not computer savvy so I did the claim for him scanned and emailed it to him and now he is saying he’s not happy with the way I did it Because I couldn’t find the replacement parts so I just submitted for a replacement. Well now he’s telling me and I quote “I'm not going to approve a complete replacement vs. one or two parts supposedly damaged by UPS”
                    I don’t understand what his issue is but I just thought I’d help out anyone thinking of dealing with him
                    Thanks for the heads up..this really sucks. The situation as stated, I do not understand why he would not file the claim with UPS. They typically will pay out and it does not reflect on him in any way, shape or form. I'm lucky to have never had this experience on TBH. I like to have the items shipped collect so if anything goes wrong, I can file the claim if anything is damaged but I have a business account which makes that easier. Hopefully this can be resolved

Comment

Place got too big for me to wheel and deal like I once did it

Comment

Sorry to hear.

Comment

what part(s) got damaged? Is it still functional?

Comment

Originally posted by brushtrooper View Post
                            Thanks for the heads up..this really sucks. . They typically will pay out and it does not reflect on him in any way, shape or form. I'm lucky to have never had this experience on TBH. I like to have the items shipped collect so if anything goes wrong, I can file the claim if anything is damaged but I have a business account which makes that easier. Hopefully this can be resolved
                            Not been my experience as they always throw up the "Insufficient packaging" excuse.

Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Spearchunker View Post
                              Mods please move to bad trade thread.
                              Great idea.....wish we had such a place to post this. Although I have never been burned...it still happens to some good folks

Comment

Working...
                              X