X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bad fire in h town

Prayers for those involved and those fighting

Comment

Channel 11 did a story last night on people protesting that apartment complex being built right up against a cemetery. Hmmmmmmm

Comment

what makes the fire extra interesting is what was in the news yesterday
        this sure sounds like the same place...

locals dont like the complex

One of the newest apartment complexes to hit the scene in the Montrose area is causing some controversy because of its location.

The complex, located at West Dallas and Montrose, is being built just feet away from century-old headstones.

Comment

Hope all are safe.

"The nearby American General building has been evacuated as a precaution." They don't have to evacuate the cemetery....

I think the real issue is they're not public housing units.

Comment

Man that's big
            Good thing it was under construction. And not occupied

Comment

Wow!! Just saw the huge black clouds of smoke on my way back from lunch. I was wondering what it was.

Comment

Glad I was there yesterday and not today. I hope everyone stays safe.

Comment

dang. I've never seen one that bad.

Comment

Wow, I saw the smoke all the way from Sugar Land at lunch. Was anyone living there yet? I hope no one is hurt.

Comment

Comment

Wow, that is scary. I now know exactly where that is, I eat lunch just down from there at Nino's pretty regularly.

Comment

Yup lots of smoke.

Comment

My wife works at AG. She said you could feel the heat through the glass. At one point a worker was on a balcony & they were getting a ladder to him from the firetruck. He swung down to the next balcony and by then had the ladder to him. She said the fire was coming out the building towards him. Guy was lucky. She watched it burn to the ground.

Comment

I was one block south of W Dallas when the roof was on fire. That one pic above with the aerial says it all.

When the wind was blowing the flames across Dallas I figured it was a good time to get out of there.

I hope everyone is ok.

Comment

Working...
                              X