No announcement yet.

'13,'14 whitetail season.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Wyohunter and Ellen!!! Bowhunting is truly the Best gift one can give to ourselves!!!

Comment

Success and trophy status is measured by the beholder

Comment

Way to go bro

You got two more deer with a bow than I did this year

Comment

thanks Aimlow and 10mm Wendell it such a rush being that close to all the critters that you see on stand either in a tree or groundblind!!!

Comment

Very nice, Really like your bow!

Comment

Me and a buddy also hunt 70ish acres really only about 40 is hunt able but we collect acorns and spread heavy on our feeder locations so they don't just get corn there they get their native forage. We see a lot of good bucks but we spend a lot to keep a lot of feed on the ground. We also put a 1000lb free choice protein feeder up. This year will be our first time planting food plots. We are trying to out feed everyone around us to keep the deer on the place. It's sure is challenging trying to kill a good one on such a small place but once you do it's super rewarding. Looks like you got a nice honey hole.

Comment

Thanks Txspinner she's a shooter!!!Jason86 yeah small places need all the help we can get to keep deer coming through season after season.

Comment

Good job

Comment

nice

Comment

congrats

Comment

Congrats? Is that a CRX? I had one for the past 2 seasons. Killed a lot of animals with it!

Comment

Thanks guys and yes Csmith its a CRX 35 2011 model its Bad Motor Scooter bro!!!

Comment

I had the 35 too just sold it. It is a true killer that's for sure

Comment

Csmith I don't think I'll ever sell mine!!! Hell I still have my 03' Hoyt Magna Tec that I killed my 1st deer with 4yrs ago and still shoots lights out!!! What can I say I'm a HOYT MAN!!!

Comment

I ain't nocking hoyt shot them for years. That is till I tried an elite out lol

Comment

Working...
                                X