• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When a Stranger Calls.
    Will never watch it again!!!

Comment

The Omen, I won't ever watch it again.

Carrie, I just happened to be looking away from the screen when the girl was walking towards where the house used to be carrying the flowers. When that bloody hand burst up from the ground the lady in front of me hit the back of her seat so hard it smashed my knees. The black lady across the aisle yelled, " I don't know about ya'll but I'm getting the hell outta here!" and ran out of the theater. I nearly pizzed myself.

Comment

Prophecy (1979). Its about a bear that get mutated by a lumber mill releasing poison into the water. That movie scared the shiznit out of me when I was little. The horror movies never scared me I guess because I knew they were just trying to make stuff scary.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Saggy View Post
          Anything with Rosie O'Donnell.

I've always enjoyed scary movies and have to say that IT was pretty good, as well as the chic crawling out of the TV in the Ring.
          Exorcist is my #1

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
          Exit to Eden!!! LOL 😂🤣😂🤣

Comment

Originally posted by Hi-Lonesome View Post
            The original Texas Chainsaw Massacre scared me silly back in the day. My dad would say that old house in Down by Childress TX. I think he just made that up though.
            That house is actually a resteraunt now in Kingsland. Went to dinner there once and didn't eat.. Ex asked why and I told her she must have never seen the movie.

Comment

When a Stranger Calls

That scene when the caller asks "why haven't you checked the children?"

Now that I think about that, I should share that movie with my kids. My daughter does a little babysitting.

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                JAWS..!!!!!!!! 1975. I was 10 years old.. I wouldn't get back in the surf until I was 15 or 16.... Scared the #### outta me..
                MEEEEEE TOOOOOO! Im a little older than you but that movie was crazy scary with the incredibly life like graphics. Sooooo real. i watched it last year for the first time since I was a teen and was amazed how rediculously fake it was. Crazy how real it seemed at the time.

Comment

Originally posted by 100%TtId View Post
                  The Hitcher was scary back in the day.
                  That’s a good flick

Comment

That house is actually a resteraunt now in Kingsland. Went to dinner there once and didn't eat.. Ex asked why and I told her she must have never seen the movie.
                    Right. It was originally in LaFrontera in Williamson County.

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
                      I was a high schooler in 1973 when The Exorcist came out. I saw it in the theater and it terrified me. I will occasionally hear the theme song -Tubular Bells - (listen here) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYmRA45BZmc and I have flashbacks to the camera slowly going up the stairs to Regan's room and you could hear her growling and furniture banging around. Still makes my hair stand up.

A couple years later "The Omen" was another one that stuck with me.
                      Oh Lord that sound just sent a chill down my spine. The Exorcist still terrifies me. I saw it for the first time when my cousin was babysitting me when I was a kid. After the movie he made me go to bed and he hid underneath it and started shaking the bed when I got in. That traumatized me for life.

Comment

Originally posted by 76aggie View Post
                        When I was 5 years old the flying monkeys on The Wizard of Oz scared the living c&@p out of me.
                        Same here! I still occasionally have nightmares about those **** flying monkeys!

But as for a real horror movie, the original Halloween.
                        Last edited by scotty; 04-06-2018, 04:51 PM.

Comment

The Changeling with George C. Scott from 1980. Find it and watch it.

Comment

The Ring creeped me out. Watched the DVD once then gave it away...you know just in case.

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
                            The night before last I watched Cujo. I don't know what it is about that movie but it's pretty dang scary for being an older movie. I actually think old scary movies are way scarier than the newer ones come to think of it.

That Cujo was a nasty lookin sumbuck. All bloody and had that snot lookin junk all on his face and whatnot.

One movie that always got to me was Pet Sematary. I got the book once so I could do a book report over it. I took it to school and everything and everyone knew I was reading it. I got about half way through it and ended up saying I lost that book.

Comment

Freaks...freaked me out. Of course I was visiting my Grandpa and was like six.

Comment

John Carpenters The Thing.

Comment

Working...
                                X