Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
    Lol! Too soon?

How about giving the guys on this thread who are worried about their children's safety the same candor you so wished for in this mess?

Comment

Originally posted by JeffJ View Post
      Really? Do you have kids? This is all taking place within 4 miles of my house and kids school.
      I do, and I also have family in the Austin area. I was not making a joke of the situation. My comment was directed at how the left blames the object instead of the sick individual(s) actually committing the terrible act. They seem to think by passing more laws or taking guns away from law abiding citizens will make the shootings stop. So I'm interested to see what they propose will be the best solution for these bombings.

Edit: Jeff, I believe you may have taken the "think outside of the box" comment literally. That comment was directed at Ironman's comment of "Why didn't I think of that?" After re-reading my comment I can see how it would sound like I was making a joke since the bombs are in boxes. Sorry for my bad choice of wording.
      Last edited by LarryP_1989; 03-20-2018, 10:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JHT View Post
        http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...=waco+shootout

How about giving the guys on this thread who are worried about their children's safety the same candor you so wished for in this mess?
        That's extremely weak, to say the least. Not to mention a complete and totally different situation. But hey, you tried.

Comment

Originally posted by DarrellS View Post
          I'm 75 miles north but I'll be d $%#%ed if I let some psycho scare me. Sure I'll be more cautious but I'll carry on.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
          Man, you aren't anywhere near the bombings and you aren't scared? You are more than an hours drive from a location where danger might find you? Holy ****, that takes some balls. That is so brave. I can only imagine your resilience during other situations that could never affect you like the Tsunamis in India and Japan or the Everest earthquakes.

Please post about how you aren't scared about violence in Nepal.

Comment

Serial bomber in Austin?

At first they said the goodwill device was not related, now they are confirming it is in fact related to the serial bomber.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

****... what agencies are all involved in the investigation at this point?

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                ****... what agencies are all involved in the investigation at this point?
                A lot , state, local and Feds. I have heard intentional investigations as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Munson View Post
                  Man, you aren't anywhere near the bombings and you aren't scared? You are more than an hours drive from a location where danger might find you? Holy ****, that takes some balls. That is so brave. I can only imagine your resilience during other situations that could never affect you like the Tsunamis in India and Japan or the Everest earthquakes.

Please post about how you aren't scared about violence in Nepal.
                  Drinking again, I see.

Comment

115k on his head
                    Last edited by WalkieTalkie; 03-20-2018, 09:44 PM.

Comment

Im sure there are several bounty hunters on this dude for 115k

Comment

Originally posted by txtradesman View Post
                        Im sure there are several bounty hunters on this dude for 115k
                        They don't know who "this dude" is yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                          Drinking again, I see.
                          Nope. Just illustrating that a guy talking about how he isn't changing his routine in response to events that have no chance of ever effecting him is stupid.

Comment

FedEx still has not dropped their deal with the NRA. The CEO is one of the biggest donors to the NRA. And we have to take care of them."
                            --David Hogg

Comment

I hope someone brainpans this bastart.

Comment

they got him!!! shoot out in round rock. hes doa!...BREAKING: Bombing suspect is dead, law enforcement sources confirm.

1:23 AM - 21 Mar 2018 from Austin, TX
                                Last edited by waterdog; 03-21-2018, 02:53 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X