Big Cat Down In Comstock.!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Joshg223 View Post
    When you jumped the cat was he running or just trying to sneak out of there, how far was he when you shot? I'm afraid I would have been to excited to hit the broadside of a barn if I saw him. Congrats on a Texas trophy of a lifetime.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    He busted out of the bottom pretty good not at full stride probably first shot hit square in the shoulder and rolled him but he got up as soon as he hit his feet..... Second shot was a widowmaker between the ear and eye neither exited so all he had was two little pinholes in the cape. (Can't claim the second shot as all skill just trying to hit fur and lucked out) but that's off the record of course haha

Comment

Originally posted by ag30 View Post
      He busted out of the bottom pretty good not at full stride probably first shot hit square in the shoulder and rolled him but he got up as soon as he hit his feet..... Second shot was a widowmaker between the ear and eye neither exited so all he had was two little pinholes in the cape. (Can't claim the second shot as all skill just trying to hit fur and lucked out) but that's off the record of course haha
      Awesome and congrats! Haters gonna hate!

Comment

That's one big ol kitty! Congrats!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ag30 View Post
          Second shot was a widowmaker between the ear and eye neither exited so all he had was two little pinholes in the cape. (Can't claim the second shot as all skill just trying to hit fur and lucked out) but that's off the record of course haha
          Amigo...you are supposed to show close up shots of pin holes and say you called it.

That is what we do...don't you fish too??

Comment

Congrats Senior Nau! That is something 99.9% of hunters will never accomplish in a lifetime of hunting! I'd say that's the equivalent of catching 3 No-hitters back-to-back-to back

Comment

Congrats and Gig em!

Comment

Is this the same ranch that LA Utilities and Silva Paving had spots on several years ago?

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                  Could be on to something.....

Sorry doubters, different guy different cat that was killed in Mexico a couple years ago. Have hunted and fished with him several times.
                  Is that Marty's cat?

Comment

Awesome cat! Got a couple rancher friends down pumpville road and they both say the see a couple cats cruising thru every year. Congrats to hunter.

Comment

Nice cat!! Unreal how big.

Comment

Congrats on an incredible cat ag30! Dream animal of mine and hope it happens one day similar to your experience. Can't imagine the excitement and rush. Welcome to TBH, I hope you stick around

Comment

Congratulations, that's one heck of a trophy!!

Comment

Unless something blows up, I am leaving for the Navajo Reservation EARLY Friday morning to see if I can find a lion. Yes, I will be taking my hounds and of all the hunting I have ever done, this is my favorite. I am a little short handed as my best dog is a little crippled and another young gyp that was going to make her inaugural voyage is in heat. I will be hauling four from here and will pick up my Jack dog at Colorado City. I would love to find a decent track of one the size of this one.
                            Adios,
                            Gary

Comment

Man that thing is a beast! I've seen a few in my lifetime hunting South Texas but aside from a brief opportunity at a really long shot that I decided against none ever gave me a chance. Congrats!

Comment

Working...
                              X