COVID 19 is real:Don't be part of the problem , be part of the Solution

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rtp View Post
    Looks like we might have us a RiverRat stand off. Who's right, 00 or 1?
    lmao

Comment

Guy from the Methodist Hospital in SA just said you are 50 times more likely to die from Covid than you are from the flu, the death rate is 50 times that of the flu. Where did he get that from? Is my math incorrect or would that put the death rate for covid at about 100%?

Comment

As far as touching your face, after 8 hours of having to wear one, you're ready to get the sweat and snot off of your face. The masks suck!

Comment

So Trump says chloroquine and zinc helps knock this out after a proven study and that gets squashed. Meanwhile there's a thread on here with 3-4 people that have done the same roundabout treatment with amazing self proclaimed results. Then we have to "social distance" to slow down the death rate, that happens so now we can open up. So we open up, but now we have to wear masks because while the death rate continues to decline but the "cases" are increasing so bad because of orange man. Then we have to watch our cities burn down, cops murdered, and businesses destroyed because orange man bad. It's election year, and the liberal media is doing everything they can not to let him have one single victory or positive talking point. That's it, if the Rona gets in a nursing home unchecked of frail people it's a bad deal, but so is pneumonia, flu, c-diff. The rest of this B.S. is either a) how can I make money off it b) how can I increase my power off of this c) how can defeat my opponent off of this

Comment

The woke folks are winning on all fronts. They are getting what the want, we are watching them and complaining.

Comment

Not wearing one. Wear yours and you should be fine, right?

Comment

Originally posted by droebuck View Post
                By real you mean a political ploy to crash the economy before the election in November?
                Boom !!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                  Here's one for you.. I'm at New Braunfels with my family.. All businesses are requiring masks.. People are driving around in their vehicles wearing masks.
                  The public accesses to rivers are closed, tube rentals are closed, shuttles are shut down and yet the Schlitterbahn is going strong, NO MASKS!!!! People are packed in there like ice cubes in a bag... I guess the right politician is getting a fat check from the Schlitterbahn Corp!!!

This entire dog and pony is comical at best..
                  Being from NB, it’s a question a lot of locals are asking themselves also.

Comment

I wish the Democrats ran a social campaign on how not to get pregnant so as to avoid abortions as aggressive as they do about how not to get covid19.

Comment

Originally posted by iamntxhunter View Post
                      I wish the Democrats ran a social campaign on how not to get pregnant so as to avoid abortions as aggressive as they do about how not to get covid19.

Because they are requiring a mask on the wrong part of the body.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                        Looks like we might have us a RiverRat stand off. Who's right, 00 or 1?

I win!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                          If Trump was to declare martial law and announce that the Nov. election was cancelled until COVID is gone this crap would disappear in less than a week.. People are getting sick as they always have and always will but it's not this political virus doing it...
                          We have been lied to from day one about this virus.. One lie after the other and yet people still hang on every word of the ones that continually lie.. It's the damdest thing I've ever seen..

ABSOLUTELY SPOT ON and I like the way your thinking

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty Britches View Post
                            Nope... not even the much touted N95 mask (stops particles as small as 7 microns)

Covid (and other viruses... 1 micron)

Comment

Lets spread the message if we care enough for humanity.

Please, don't be selfish..its not about you but about your family and you community.

Cover it up , ����

Comment

The shelves were full of cigarettes this morning. Save a lot of family, community and humanity if you bought all them up

Comment

Working...
                                X