Any YouTubers on the Green Screen?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JTeLarkin08 View Post
    Yep. That video has a crazy number of views. In on LFG channel quite a bit too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I will check out that channel with my son!

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by az2tx View Post
      My son works for the guy who does Demolition Ranch and Vet Ranch
      Man that is great. I just watched that suppressed air gun and the silentco 9mm today.

Comment

My Name is JT Larkin. I am a husband, a father and proud Texan. I bow hunt, fish, play golf, poker and drink whiskey.

Comment

Any YouTubers on the Green Screen?

I’ve started one to hopefully start making more money so I can get off my other businesses pay roll and I want to learn the ins and outs of YouTube. I’m working to get better content. I want to get to where I’m posting several times a week with useful information and market some of the companies that I’ll be working for.

I’m into everything from hunting and fishing. So I want to film those adventures. My clients also are starting to invite me all over the US. Another few thousand views and I’ll be able to monetize.

I’m the unofficial TBH film guy for when we go on WORP.

Here’s my channel:

We are just four guys documenting our hunting and fishing adventures! Not just a hunting or fishing channel, but a true outdoor channel. From bow hunting to bow fishing, salt water to fresh water, field to swamp, and everything in between. Subscribe and follow to keep up with our crazy adventures!

Comment

Dumb question....how and what makes money off of the videos you post?

Comment

Anyone looking to make something with YouTube (I’m no pro by far) needs three huge things. Interesting content, mad video editing skills, and an audience.

We are constantly learning and tweaking our intro and have dropped more than I care to admit on gear. In a couple weeks we will produce another and you will see what I’m talking about

Comment

Originally posted by JTeLarkin08 View Post
                Yep. That video has a crazy number of views. In on LFG channel quite a bit too

That’s awesome. He’s probably my favorite youtuber

Comment

Originally posted by Japeatr View Post
                  Matt Carriker! Does he work in the warehouse?
                  He did when they first started shipping, he got a bunch of FFA kids to help, but no he is a vet tech

Comment

My college son is a Youtuber. He has steadily grown his channel and has a good following. He spends alot of time editing which is his least favorite part.

The Fish Whisperer

My channel consists of feeding pet fish and turtles as well as other fishing adventures. Contact me at naegeliboy@gmail.com

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by dac6933 View Post
                      This^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Comment

Originally posted by dac6933 View Post

In a nutshell, adds. The revenue depends on the number of views of your videos with revenue adds inserted. There is a minimum of 10k views before you start earning and one needs a minimum of 1k subscribers

Comment

We advertise our custom homes on our youtube channel.

Comment

I should do a hunting show the whole thing would be bloopers

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

I just hit 10k views. Time to step it up.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
                                I'd hardly call it "income", but I make a little (very little, most months!) monthly spending money off my channel. But, I enjoy making and sharing the videos and am trying to slowly grow the channel.
                                I'm glad you chimed in! Any advice for us up and comers??

Comment

Working...
                                X