mule pro fxt lift/ accessories??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mule pro fxt lift/ accessories??

so i sold my ranger and was planning on using my 2005 mule around the house.. now ive got back on a big lease and found a sweet deal on a 2016 mule pro fxt and was wondering about a lift with bigger tires..?? i never did one on my ranger because everyone i talked to said it put the front end in a bind.. id probably be ok without on on the mule but am considering it.. anyone have any experience with lifting theirs?? how much preformance loss? cause any issues? notice any difference on anything else?? also any accessories that are must have?? right now ive got metal roof, glass windshield, front light bar, pod lights on rear, tool box under front seat, warn provantage 3500 synthetic.. id like a gunboot but i dont like the ones ive seen that take up bed room..

I did a 2” on mine seems higher though. 28” blackwater itp no problems so far. Lift was super easy to put on

Comment

I wouldnt waste my money on a lift for it unless you just prefer the looks of it lifted, which is perfectly fine. The mule in its stock form is a beast in its category, and will get you through pretty much all ranch hunting situations. A lift and tires wont make it a maverick or rzr so there's really no point. About the only thing I added to mine were running lights, tip out windshield and roof. The ability to open and close the windshield is by far one of my favorite features.

Really considering this gun case, dont have any guns to put in it, but seems like it would be great for my electronics.

Comment

I put the 2 inch lift on my which ended up being closer to 4 inches. Had 30 inch tires on it, but took them off and put on 28’s bc it wouldn’t fit in the garage with the 30’s without backing it in with 4 flat tires. Love my pro FXT

Comment

Originally posted by CentexRancher View Post
          I wouldnt waste my money on a lift for it unless you just prefer the looks of it lifted, which is perfectly fine. The mule in its stock form is a beast in its category, and will get you through pretty much all ranch hunting situations. A lift and tires wont make it a maverick or rzr so there's really no point. About the only thing I added to mine were running lights, tip out windshield and roof. The ability to open and close the windshield is by far one of my favorite features.

Really considering this gun case, dont have any guns to put in it, but seems like it would be great for my electronics.

I have the same gun case on my mule, and after 1 complete season in west TX rock country I’m 100% satisfied with it. Carried 2 rifles every trip with no issues.

Comment

Originally posted by txfirefighter_04 View Post
            I have the same gun case on my mule, and after 1 complete season in west TX rock country I’m 100% satisfied with it. Carried 2 rifles every trip with no issues.
            Awesome, I was hoping someone on here had it and could give some insight on it. Only thing I was worried about was it sagging, all I will be putting in there is laptops and a few other light weight tools. Does it hold tight to the rack or does it get loose after a while? Some of the review pics looked awesome (the orange rzr), and one of them looked horrible (the one on the ranger).

Comment

Originally posted by CentexRancher View Post
              Awesome, I was hoping someone on here had it and could give some insight on it. Only thing I was worried about was it sagging, all I will be putting in there is laptops and a few other light weight tools. Does it hold tight to the rack or does it get loose after a while? Some of the review pics looked awesome (the orange rzr), and one of them looked horrible (the one on the ranger).
              No slack, but after I cinched it down it has a clip for your slack but I went ahead and used the clip as well as a zip tie just to be sure. The only other thing I did is get a spray can of water repellent and put a couple coats on it for the wet rides to and from camp.

Comment

Originally posted by txfirefighter_04 View Post
                do yall have a lot of that red dirt out there??? we have it and its just like my old lease.. every single little thing gets that fine dust all over it..

Comment

Here's mine with the 2 inch lift (measures 4") and 28 inch tires. No performance loss and no issues. Still rides great
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Maxxed Outdoors View Post
                    Here's mine with the 2 inch lift (measures 4") and 28 inch tires. No performance loss and no issues. Still rides great
                    what kind of tires are those???

Comment

Originally posted by randal View Post
                      what kind of tires are those???
                      Maxxis Carnivores. Took me awhile to find them in stock online.

Comment

Originally posted by randal View Post
                        do yall have a lot of that red dirt out there??? we have it and its just like my old lease.. every single little thing gets that fine dust all over it..
                        No sir no red dirt,but when it’s dry and the wind blows it can turn into a dust bowl pretty quick

Comment

By far the best 2 accessories you can get are the Roof, preferably metal, and the tip out 3 position windshield

Comment

Originally posted by 12RingKing View Post
                            By far the best 2 accessories you can get are the Roof, preferably metal, and the tip out 3 position windshield
                            You recommend a particular windshield?? I’m looking for one bc that’s the only thing I’m missing. Had some chilly rides to blind this year

Comment

I have the one UVC in Alvin sells. I’m not sure which brand it is, but you can have it fully shut, cracked open or fully open. Very handy. It’s DOT glass, so kinda pricey but wont get scratched up.

I’ve heard fortress makes one that’s good

Comment

Working...
                              X